Domestic dispute

Tonio Ferguson

I just need mutual advice or opinions please.

Super bowl Sunday me and my girlfriend went out to her sisters work to celebrate the super bowl with my girlfriends sisters girlfriend and two friends both me and my girlfriend were drunk we were about to leave the party and head to the car when my gf gave me a cup of beer to throw away so i took the cup and threw it in the grass and this made her upset so she stormed off and i tailed behind her and picked her up she fought her self out of my arms and we ended on up on a hood of a car in the parking lot she continued to throw blows at me and i did not return any but because she was fighting me got forceful and put my hand on her neck some friends came over and we got to the car she went into the front seat i was in the back so i made my way into the front were we continued arguing this is where she says i bit her in the face close to her mouth i don't recall bitting her because i was drunk like drunk and she was too so we got home by her and slept together in the couch without saying a word together we spent the whole day together without saying much to each other then her sister came home and starting cursing and shouting about the situation that took place the previous night and i apologized to both of them my girl and her sister sincerely later they dropped me home where i apologized again i haven't spoken to them from 7:00pm Monday till today i blew up her phone and her sisters phone non stop but gets completely ignored by them both so yesterday night i went to three apartment and it didn't go well at all idk what to do im hoping and praying there just both still mad at me and will forgive me and we can work things out and continue our relationship i love my girlfriend with all my heart i was drunk and in my emotions i never put my hands on her prior to what happened i am continuing to pray that this all works out i don't want to lose her never but i stopped messaging her and calling because she and her sister both ignore my calls and messages

You drove home in that condition. As you say "drunk as drunk" Really?

Give me your license plate number so I can tell the police to have a look out for you in the future. Don't get mad, I'm simply trying to protect innocent members of society from you.

Please tell me you took a cab.

As for your relationship: End this one because it's toxic. Get yourself into some sort of support group for problem drinkers or teach yourself to drink responsibly so that your next relationship doesn't end up the same way.

Are you still drunk? That's the longest sentence ever.

Both of you did wrong. There is absolutely no excuse for her to physical abuse you or hit you and same goes for you!!! You should be as mad at her as she is at you.

Second a woman hits a man, we go into survival instinct mode and protect ourselves. Any woman that lays a hand on a man = asking to get hurt!

Our society seems to convince people that it's ok for woman to hit a man. The truth is, its as bad as man hitting a woman.

At this point I would tell you to stop drinking, dump your girlfriend and take some time off and improve/change yourself. Clearly you have some deep issues.

Some work on grammar would help too...

Our society seems to convince people that it's ok for woman to hit a man. The truth is, its as bad as man hitting a woman.

A woman hitting a man because he has grabbed her and she is hitting him to try and break free of his grasp is completely different from someone hitting someone because they are angry or think they deserve it. He was drunk, he grabbed her, he "made his way to the front seat", he bit her. End of story. He needs to get serious help. And showing up "at three different apartments' will get him a restraining order eventually. It doesn't matter if this was the first time or not.

d i am continuing to pray that this all works out i don't want to lose her never but i stopped messaging her and calling because she and her sister both ignore my calls and messages

stop drinking. Go to AA. leave her alone.

I think you need to quit drinking, as others have suggested. The fact that both of you were walking to your car, drunk, with beer in your hand (drinking up to the moment you were going to drive) is really alarming.

Please stay away from each other. Clearly you're not bringing out the best in one another. And get yourself some help.

I lost two friends to drunk drivers. One of them was a single mother whose child was taken by the State for foster care.

You have zero sympathy from me. You read?!

Get yourself clean and go to an AA meeting so you don't KILL an innocent person with your recklessness. Both y'all.

Archived