Istillloveyou

Well, i have been using this app for some time now (on and off), in the beginning of December i had talked to a very nice guy who i had exchanged numbers with and began talking daily on Whatsapp, phone conversations, I began to realise me and this guy have good chemistry as we both enjoy having a laugh and never have we had a dull conversation.

We decided to meet up after work (last minute) so he had picked me up and I was not disappointed the physical connection was also there, we decided to go have a few drinks and just have a laugh he was a real gentlemen (opening doors for me, overall caring and dropping me home and asking to text when in safe) which i find very attractive in a guy, long story short we have been on three different dates (Bar, Restaurant and Cinema) however the problem is... we have not kissed? and this is very new to me as guys who i have dated (which has been a good few) would kiss me on either the 1st date or 3rd i know he is somewhat interested in me as Valentines day is coming up and he is asking to take me out (not on the day due to work however the week after but specifically said it is for valentines even if not on the day, which i am agreeing too.

is this guy moving slow to see if his interested? he does not come across being a shy guy.

Thanks for reading, i will be looking forward to all your responses!

I think it's odd not to make a move for a kiss by the third date, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's not interested. If he's telling you specifically that he wants to take you out as a Valentine's Day thing then I think that certainly tells you he's interested. That being said, if he doesn't make a move on a Valentine's Day date I don't what's going through his head. He might not be shy, but he could still not be incredibly confident when it comes to making moves.

If you like the guy definitely go on the date, because I would be willing to bet he's looking to this opportunity to make a more concrete romantic gesture. If it doesn't seem like it's going that way, maybe you just make the move and see how it goes. How do you feel about this individual? Does it make him more or less attractive if you would have to take that kind of initiative?

I think it's odd not to make a move for a kiss by the third date, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's not interested. If he's telling you specifically that he wants to take you out as a Valentine's Day thing then I think that certainly tells you he's interested. That being said, if he doesn't make a move on a Valentine's Day date I don't what's going through his head. He might not be shy, but he could still not be incredibly confident when it comes to making moves.

If you like the guy definitely go on the date, because I would be willing to bet he's looking to this opportunity to make a more concrete romantic gesture. If it doesn't seem like it's going that way, maybe you just make the move and see how it goes. How do you feel about this individual? Does it make him more or less attractive if you would have to take that kind of initiative?

I am really enjoying his company, his a lovley individual i wouldn't be less attracted to him if i did make the move, however i would prefer it if he did somewhat attempt? haha well to add on the third date there was slight hand holding so i am sure by our next date something will happen.. hopefully

Consider yourself lucky, you may have found the eyelash in the bucket of vomit Tinder is lol... Seriously though, this guy sounds smart and different from the masses. It's rare and refreshing to hear about a guy, especially from Tinder, who isn't pushing for sex even before you meet, never mind by the 3rd date! Maybe you hit the jackpot and found a quality guy who is indeed looking for something serious, in which case he wants to take his time and make sure you are the kind of woman worth pursuing and putting an effort into.

It's sad that you would think that if he hasn't been all over you in 3 dates, he may not be into you! I'm sure he is, or he wouldn't bother setting up dates, especially a Valentine's date. He is being a gentleman and clever about getting to know a woman, and that's a huge brownie point in his favor. If I were you, I would just enjoy this and not rush with a kiss or more, there are times when you should be daring but this is not one of them. It's perfectly ok that he is taking his time to do anything physical, because when he does, it will mean something. Kissing/making out/having sex too soon upon meeting is just empty and meaningless, because it's based on nothing but animal instinct.

Besides, I can guarantee he will kiss you on Valentine's lol... let the guy do his thing and don't fast forward stuff that is better left to happen in slow motion!

Agreed with greta96

Consider yourself lucky, you may have found the eyelash in the bucket of vomit Tinder is lol... Seriously though, this guy sounds smart and different from the masses. It's rare and refreshing to hear about a guy, especially from Tinder, who isn't pushing for sex even before you meet, never mind by the 3rd date! Maybe you hit the jackpot and found a quality guy who is indeed looking for something serious, in which case he wants to take his time and make sure you are the kind of woman worth pursuing and putting an effort into.

It's sad that you would think that if he hasn't been all over you in 3 dates, he may not be into you! I'm sure he is, or he wouldn't bother setting up dates, especially a Valentine's date. He is being a gentleman and clever about getting to know a woman, and that's a huge brownie point in his favor. If I were you, I would just enjoy this and not rush with a kiss or more, there are times when you should be daring but this is not one of them. It's perfectly ok that he is taking his time to do anything physical, because when he does, it will mean something. Kissing/making out/having sex too soon upon meeting is just empty and meaningless, because it's based on nothing but animal instinct.

Besides, I can guarantee he will kiss you on Valentine's lol... let the guy do his thing and don't fast forward stuff that is better left to happen in slow motion!

Okay, he didn't kiss you so far, that doesn't mean he's not interested. I personally find it VERY WEIRD. Especially when it's a guy you met in Tinder which is a pool of players and perverts.

Here are the possibilities- and sorry because I am really honest and blunt.

1) He is a very respectful guy and really likes you, that's why he didn't kiss you yet.

2) He is a player, pretending to be a respectful guy until you beg him to kiss you, then whatever happens later he will say "she was the one who asked for it"- BEWARE! This type of guy exists. These guys know how to identify a romantic, relationship-oriented girl and play the part of the romantic prince charming.

3) He is gay.

He sounds like a perfect gentleman, a rare find these days.

My cousin dated a guy for 2 months and they still hadn't had sex. One day she wanted to have sex with him, he pushed her away and said "I want to wait, this is happening too soon". She thought he was the perfect gentleman. Two months later they had sex, and later on she found out he had been cheating on her with many women since the beginning of their relationship.

Wolves come in many disguises.

I wouldn't worry too much. He's definitely attracted enough to spend time with you on dates, and may just be figuring out whether you guys are compatible enough to take it further. You'll get your answer - one way or another- pretty shortly. Either he'll make a move or it'll cool. This can hardly go on indefinitely. So just enjoy the dates, enjoy getting to know him without pressure.

Thank you for your response it was very refreshing to read as i fully agree with you on that one... i have been on many dates in the past so i know how most guys are especially on Tinder, however during our conversation he did actually state he wants to meet someone who is worth pursuing, as he is a very respectful guy and i have realised he listens when i do talk, for instance if i mention something a week ago he will remember it a week later and puts effort into things i guess i will just see where this leads... as i do think there is something potentially there

I wouldn't worry too much. He's definitely attracted enough to spend time with you on dates, and may just be figuring out whether you guys are compatible enough to take it further. You'll get your answer - one way or another- pretty shortly. Either he'll make a move or it'll cool. This can hardly go on indefinitely. So just enjoy the dates, enjoy getting to know him without pressure.

Yes i realised that he enjoys taking me out to public places and asks were i enjoy going, so i am sure a guy who was not interested will not waste their time nor money. I am just going to enjoy these dates and see where this leads

Okay, he didn't kiss you so far, that doesn't mean he's not interested. I personally find it VERY WEIRD. Especially when it's a guy you met in Tinder which is a pool of players and perverts.

Here are the possibilities- and sorry because I am really honest and blunt.

1) He is a very respectful guy and really likes you, that's why he didn't kiss you yet.

2) He is a player, pretending to be a respectful guy until you beg him to kiss you, then whatever happens later he will say "she was the one who asked for it"- BEWARE! This type of guy exists. These guys know how to identify a romantic, relationship-oriented girl and play the part of the romantic prince charming.

3) He is gay.

Well it's interesting to hear different views, however I can definitely rule out number 3 due to some of our discussions, number 2 will not happen as there is just no chance of anything too sexual happening especially on our dates apart from a kiss, however i do understand your theory on guys 'pretending' to be someone there not as guys are very smart, however i have been with the type before and i learn from my mistakes. i am more or less leaning against the respectful time.

Archived