Am I getting played

willo2016

Not sure if anyone reading has seen my othere post in the other threads. Ive seen to gotten mixed up with the wrong female and things just are not falling into place. At this point I have no idea if things are real or she just knows how to play a really really good game. So I have this young lady telling me she is pregnant and that it is mine. I did not get this information until I told her that I was not intrested in a realationship. I even found a blood test that I am almost she was altered once it was downloaded to be read and was an old on from last year. The dates of the collection was change and as well as the results day. This was to equal 6 days after having sex for the first time. It showed having high hormone levels of being pregnent. But the age on the sheet did mot add add up to her birthday. If you counted down the age it was sametime last year when she was pregnant.

So now the fun stuff she tells me only that she was pregnant after I said I found this paper. An it was so her doctor could check levels of her meds. But it was a pregnancy test. Then she goes on to tell me that she was 8wks on the 15th january and that the baby was mine. An she sends me this hamd written note from a doctor on scipt pad saying she was a high risk and colud not lift more than 20 pounds. But the hand wriitng was print then writting and one word was written in sideways. Im not sure about that. I almost think she got a peice of paper from the office a wrote it. She even had surgurey during these eighr weeks of being pregnant to remove and ovary with a cyst on it. Now they where going in looking at the appendix but she did not have any. During this surgurey it was said she was not.pregnant and the surgeon called me as the contact and said whatt he had done and told me that she was not pregnant. Never was I ever told that she was or that they could not say. It was always no. I was the person of contact for her. I was even told they would of not done the surgury if she was pregnant. But she tells me she told them to lie to me. I not SURE would they do tbat to me?? So now she develop an infection and had a central line put in. She was back in the hospital 2times during this.

So know I find out through a good source that she had a pregnacy test on the 18th and it came back as negative she was taken fertility drugs and that she need some pysch help. Now come to find out she had faked a pregnancy before like 2 yrs ago. The whole thing soinds like drama. An she was saying she wanted to terminate and it needs to be done asap. But im not to sure that she is mot just lying to hold on to me. Ive been told by my therapist to stop all contact. Im just concerened that if she or is she not. An when it comes to the termination is she playing games because i told her ! Few days and everyone she is doing something. I jist dont know what to do to move on from this.

Yes, you definitely are.

I'm sorry, but this woman is either a scammer or has serious mental issues, not sure which, frankly don't want to know. And neither should you.

I agree with the therapist that you need to block all contact immediately. Look, you have all the evidence to hand that says:

a) this is some sort of mental issue she's had before and

b) that information about her being pregnant is false. You have a surgeon who told you that, he has zero reason to lie to you, and is about as authoritative a figure as one could possibly ask for in confirming that kind of information. You cannot, CAN NOT, have surgery and have someone "miss" that you're pregnant. It's right there and the body produces hormones that would be seen in blood work, on scans, when they open her up, you name it.

So I would take his word over someone with mental issues whose done the whole "I'm pregnant" when she wasn't routine any day of the week.

What worries me honestly is how hard you seem to want to hold on to the idea that it could be yours, when all evidence and I mean all, points to her not even being pregnant. Maybe that's something you could bring up with your therapist.

And if she wants to terminate an imaginary pregnancy let her, it's her body. Please just do cut all contact. You cannot reason with this woman and the more you try the more you're simply playing into her fantasy of being pregnant and landing a man. OR her scheme to shake down a fellow for some money. Like I said I'm not sure which it is, take your pick.

If she won't back off then you go get an attorney and take it from there. But you need to cut all contact right now and stay cut off. Treat this one as a stalker/con artist and those you don't try to reason with or believe. You cut contact and get the law involved if you have to. Good luck.

Thank you so much for the direct response. Yes I know that a surgon word is should be grand. Im just scaredI shared that with my therapist. I dont understand why i cant shake this. It really is driving me nuts. My therapist has pointed that I perseverate on things and I dont think rationally. I know that this women lies like a rug . We are in thesame social organzation. I just dont know why I let her get to me.

She makes it sound all to real and that note on her obgyn's scripe pad was supposed to be my proof.

She made statement they have to tell me what she wants . I dont think there going to say something out of the norm.

Plus the surgury was for an appendix. He just took the ovary with cyst because it was causing pain. I hope he would not of lied directly like that to me. So paris I THANK YOU so much for being direct..

Your therapist has told you to stop all contact with her so just do that and if she's pregnant (not very likely) then once the baby is born you can have a paternity test done to see if it is yours or not.

A surgeon would not lie to you.

Stop talking to her, she has grave mental issues which seem to include an obsession with having a man even if she has to lie and try and trap him into it.

Zero contact. She's not pregnant.

The 8wks where right on from the first time we slept together.

Stop obsessing about it, Willo. The chances of her being pregnant are very, very slim if not impossible. Like was said, if she does have a baby in the next 8 or so months (unlikely) then just have a paternity test done when the baby is born.

Don't contact her again and ignore any texts she may send you. If she keeps hasseling you then ask your therapist advice on how to put a Cease and Desist order against her until the baby is born (if there is a baby O.o) and paternity can be determined.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived