No response anymore?

diddums

So I came to the forum a few days ago about how I was comparing myself to this girls ex and feeling self doubt. We continued talking and it was great, till a few days ago she stopped responding after I responded to one of her messages. I let it go as she sometimes responds a day later after reading messages. I sent her a message a day later and no response again yet she read it. I've let it go all weekend and not bothered messaging didn't want to be a pest. Now I just feel like there is no point pursuing or that I should fire one last message sometime next week and that will decide. Confusion is what I feel haha

So I came to the forum a few days ago about how I was comparing myself to this girls ex and feeling self doubt. We continued talking and it was great, till a few days ago she stopped responding after I responded to one of her messages. I let it go as she sometimes responds a day later after reading messages. I sent her a message a day later and no response again yet she read it. I've let it go all weekend and not bothered messaging didn't want to be a pest. Now I just feel like there is no point pursuing or that I should fire one last message sometime next week and that will decide. Confusion is what I feel haha

I wouldn't text her again. You have two unanswered texts, that says it all.

Hey, so random update. I didn't bother messaging back. Got on with my week perfectly fine. Then out of no where thought, you know what I'm gonna send her something its been over a week. Ye I know I shouldn't have, but I literary was in a state of I don't care if she doesn't or does because I'm kinda pissed off someone could just go so cold. Few hours later I actually get a reply back, a big sorry message and her explaining that she's been really busy all week.

Not sure how I feel about it, and I haven't replied yet to it. I wasn't expecting a reply or if I was to get one I was expecting a blunt short answer. Not a big apology :S

Dude, this girl is a waste of time. No one is too busy to respond back. She most likely has someone else she is interested in.

I've been in one of these scenarios, and from experience? It's not to your favor. But i hope i am wrong. No one should go through something like this.

Have you communicated with her besides "text"?

If not! Then it's not looking to good.

Don't worry I thought the same about the whole "busy" thing. Still not replied as I honestly just feel like it's not gonna be anything and I prefer people to be up front even if it's about not being interested haha. I sadly haven't but I think I'm just gonna reply asking her out for a drink. If I get a no or "busy" excuse I'm done.

Archived