I have been with my bf for a year and it was a long distance relationship. We met on Twitter and it just clicked like we would talk to each other every single min of the day. And I could tell that he really really loved me. But then I just don't know what happened all of a sudden, he changed. He told me that his friends told him that our relationship is not going anywhere. It doesn't have a meaning. And he left me. It was very very very very very hard. I suffered a lot. But at last I got over it when he messaged me and I'm so stupid that I started talking to him again.We didn't talk for 7 months and then we started talking again and then he told me that he loves me, but sometimes he would say that he doesn't know if he loves me. But anyways, he got super super super super busy last two months and he couldn't give me time. I tried to be understanding, but I couldn't because I would see that he's online. He treated me okay but sometimes when he was mad, he would say things like get lost, off. I just didn't feel like I was treated right. And at the end I found out that he has a fiancé and that's why he was busy. we ended things and it was not the ncie way. His fiancé got to know about us and he hates me for that. But it's so hard for me to forget him. Like I'm so depressed. On Twitter he's so happy and it kills me. It hurts really bad when I think that maybe he totally forgot about me. What do I do? How do I do this?

He just used me for entertainment

Knowing that fact just shows you his real character and it's not someone who you would want to be with. Be glad you dodged a bullet. Find someone in real life close to where you live - at least that way you see what you are dealing with. Forget about this guy and move on. You can do a lot better.

Yes. This was pure fantasy.

The point is proven by the fact that you didn't even know that he was engaged. When you have a normal, healthy relationship, you have regular interaction. In person.

Why are you having cyber relationships? Why don't you get out into the real world and get to know people?

Why don't you volunteer, do a Meetup or take a course that interests you?

I think it's sad that you're only interaction is through a computer screen. You need to make more of an effort.

BTW, all of us are busy, but make an effort to make friends and get out. If you continue doing things in this manner, you won't get anywhere. If you can meet people online, then why not in person?

Cuz I am not an outgoing person. I work full time and I have job and it's hard for me to make friends or go out. I'm usually by myself

I think you are so stuck on him because you have this negative record in your head that you can't find someone in real life. You can if you choose to.

Anna... you were used. I have done this stuff before and you were used Im sorry to say. This doesnt mean you are a bad person, it means he is a bad person. He wanted to feel wanted by other people and he talked to you because you made him feel wanted and in return he told you exactly what you wanted to hear. You dont get out much, have few friends and those are the easiest people to trick

He is the bad guy.. 1. he flirted with you when he was engaged to someone else. 2. He didnt tell you. 3. He told you lies to make you like him or fall in love with him. Your dream guy would never do this to you...

This is okay tho because it happens a lot. Its not your fault its his.

He doesnt care if you never contact him again, so my advice is to not ever contact him again. If he contacts you its not because he cares about you its because he wants to feel good about himself. Dont feed it.

You deserve better..

I have been with my bf for a year and it was a long distance relationship. We met on Twitter and it just clicked like we would talk to each other every single min of the day. And I could tell that he really really loved me. But then I just don't know what happened all of a sudden, he changed. He told me that his friends told him that our relationship is not going anywhere. It doesn't have a meaning. And he left me. It was very very very very very hard. I suffered a lot. But at last I got over it when he messaged me and I'm so stupid that I started talking to him again.We didn't talk for 7 months and then we started talking again and then he told me that he loves me, but sometimes he would say that he doesn't know if he loves me. But anyways, he got super super super super busy last two months and he couldn't give me time. I tried to be understanding, but I couldn't because I would see that he's online. He treated me okay but sometimes when he was mad, he would say things like get lost, off. I just didn't feel like I was treated right. And at the end I found out that he has a fiancé and that's why he was busy. we ended things and it was not the ncie way. His fiancé got to know about us and he hates me for that. But it's so hard for me to forget him. Like I'm so depressed. On Twitter he's so happy and it kills me. It hurts really bad when I think that maybe he totally forgot about me. What do I do? How do I do this?

I'm sorry to say but I think there is something missing in you psychologically if you would allow yourself to be verbally abused by some guy on the internet and allow yourself to get to the stage of having enough feelings for him to be pining over him, he who never had anything real with you but words over the internet that you wasted "all day" texting with.

You shouldn't be feeling anything but a bit of disappointment with yourself for allowing these kinds of romantic emotions to surface for someone that treated you with such disrespect.

What is your dating history like? Have you been abused in your past by men that are jerks? Have you ever had a relationship with a guy in real life that is close enough to you so that you get to know who he actually is rather then by thinking you love him due to his words on a screen?

This is okay tho because it happens a lot. Its not your fault its his.
Sorry but when you volunteer to let a guy back into your life who has told you to go (blank) yourself, someone that you've had mostly an online relationship with, someone that had nothing to do with you for seven months, then it is just as much her fault that this happened to her that it is his. Making her a victim will do nothing to help her learn from her own mistakes.
Cuz I am not an outgoing person. I work full time and I have job and it's hard for me to make friends or go out. I'm usually by myself

If you have hours to spend on the computer chatting with someone until you develop false feelings of attachment for them then yes...you do have time to meet someone in real life. If you are afraid to meet someone in real life then that is a real issue that a Life Coach or a therapist will help you to overcome.

Archived