I really need some advice and a outside opinion

Jonny j

I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves me more than anything everyday through txts but when we are together I don't feel the love I get through txt messages... Also she basically accuses me of cheating everyday or being up to something .. If i don't answer a txt message within a couple minutes she goes loopy she is very agressive and very maniputlitive ... She's pregnant now and it's only getting crazier ... I am faced with alot of troubles in life right now and I really need some advice can someone please give me their input .. She also goes crazy if I pleasure myself or even stare at another female

I'm also facing jail time in July I actually pretty scared about this entire situation but I don't show it because I don't want to stress her out even more than she already is I feel like a failure I got layed off my job and it's been really hard finding a new one because of my criminal record

Archived