I want to break 0 contact

SunshineHeart

He ignored you last time.

Imagine how much worse you will feel when he does it again, after you have worked so hard for so long.

You will feel weak and foolish...whereas if you stay NC you will have your dignity.

Yes he ignored the last 2 messages I sent which closed that conversation. I was angry and said that I thought I meant more to him than what he was saying to me and he ignored that. It hurt a lot. I miss him so much despite how much he manipulated and upset me. I feel so weak right now and I have the strongest urges to text him even tough I shouldn't

You don't mean anything to him.

You want to contact because you are hoping that this time he will respond in a nicer way, and think that maybe if you can have a nice conversation, it will give you some closure, and that will help you move on.

One of these things will happen:

1) Yet another horrible conversation that ends badly and makes you miss him more.

2) You actually have a nice conversation. This makes you miss him more. But he still doesn't want to get back together and conversation breaks down a few days later. This makes you miss him more

3) He will ignore your requests for contact entirely. You will miss him more. And feel like a fool.

Pin your hopes on something else. You have a need for contact. Find friends or someone else that you can talk to about whatever it is you want to talk to. Fulfill your needs for contact without barking up the wrong tree.

No matter how bad you feel right now, I guarantee after you text him again and get ignored again, you'll feel even worse.

Plus you'll feel foolish.

I advise you do not do it, but I think you might anyway.

Please read my signature line...the cause of the pain is NEVER the cure for the pain.

You can trust that if he ever wants to reach out to you again, he'll do it. So there is no need to text him again, as there's nothing left for you to say. He already knows you care for him, so sending him that message will only make you look like someone who's pining for him after all this time--and that is more likely to creep him out than inspire him to speak to you.

I'd skip the text and trust that if you and he were ever a 'meant to be' deal, you'll meet again on higher ground someday. Don't you want your pride in tact if that happens?

Archived