Hope= Hold on Pain Ends

tonstar89

I can tell I am entering the last phase of grief regarding the ending of a relationship. I am not thinking of it nearly as much in fact this will probably be my last post on the subject. It has been incredibly painful, especially since I was the one who left her because of her behavior which I have come to accept I cant change and it wouldn't have changed if I stuck around. Its a little sad emotionally but today I am filled with hope and joy. I have to sit in class with her but its almost like she isn't even there, I am there to learn nothing more. I have made so many new friends reaching out and comforting those who need it, its truly a beautiful blessing. I guess I just want to call her and tell her about how excited I am to live life and what my new hopes and dreams are but I cant and I cant change that; I instead reach out to those who are hurting and I share with them how I make it one day at a time. I will still stick around here and share my hope with you all. Thank you all who responded and shared with me strength in my insanity lol Sometimes I truly felt life I was going to go crazy but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and the best news is you only have to go through this one time IF YOU LEARN from it. God bless

I can tell I am entering the last phase of grief regarding the ending of a relationship. I am not thinking of it nearly as much in fact this will probably be my last post on the subject. It has been incredibly painful, especially since I was the one who left her because of her behavior which I have come to accept I cant change and it wouldn't have changed if I stuck around. Its a little sad emotionally but today I am filled with hope and joy. I have to sit in class with her but its almost like she isn't even there, I am there to learn nothing more. I have made so many new friends reaching out and comforting those who need it, its truly a beautiful blessing. I guess I just want to call her and tell her about how excited I am to live life and what my new hopes and dreams are but I cant and I cant change that; I instead reach out to those who are hurting and I share with them how I make it one day at a time. I will still stick around here and share my hope with you all. Thank you all who responded and shared with me strength in my insanity lol Sometimes I truly felt life I was going to go crazy but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and the best news is you only have to go through this one time IF YOU LEARN from it. God bless

can i ask, what made you reach this point? has it been meeting new people etc?

Archived