Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why is my ex boyfriend adding so many people on Facebook all of a sudden?

Originally Posted by PinkRose282
    Yea everyone is suggesting I do that, and I really probably should. But I guess my point of the question was to ask "why" he is doing what he is doing. For example, your ex boyfriend, why do you think he changes his settings to public? Do you think it was for you to see what he was doing? Don't you think its odd to do that?
    No, I don't personally think it's odd. I think he's putting himself out there and trying to move on. Whether he's looking for more friends or a girl, who knows. But people do all kinds of new stuff after a break up.

Originally Posted by Ms Darcy
    No, I don't personally think it's odd. I think he's putting himself out there and trying to move on. Whether he's looking for more friends or a girl, who knows. But people do all kinds of new stuff after a break up.
    Very true. I guess it's too small to analyze.

Originally Posted by PinkRose282
    I totally agree, and I should block him. I was just wondering the psychology behind someone who would do something like that, thats all. I guess I am over analyzing his odd behavior, I guess I just wanted other people's perspective, instead of advice. But thanks for your advice anyway.
    He's not your problem. The less you care about what he's up to the better off you are. It really doesn't matter what he's doing, especially if it's bothering you.

I agree with everyone. . Your healing and moving on is being impaired by checking and wondering what he's up to.
    And. . I have seen the same thing. Much like someone else said previously.. once you break up you reexamine and sort of reinvent your life.
    I think it's pretty typical and also maybe a means of reminding one self that you aren't just 'a couple' but that you do have a life outside of relationship.
    Never the less. . it's no longer your concern.

I just wanted to acknowledge that throughout your relationship with your boyfriend he refused to add you on FB and fight with you over it even though you tried to talk with him time and again hoping he'd make you a priority. I hear that you were concerned that he was hiding your relationship and connecting with other people behind your back. And I hear you didn't add him to your FB because he wouldn't add you--it's not that you didn't want to -you did.

And when he broke up with you, you both had a fight a few months after and he friends over a hundred women he doesn't know. Sounds like spite to me.

I really wanted to defend and stand by you because this man was manipulating you...and the previous posts just say he's "putting himself out there" or "making new friends." BULL. He's doing this to spite you and give other women the attention, validation, respect and inclusion you were wanting to share with you.

He knew your wound and shoved it in your face and that is not ok. Other posters---why are you defending this man's bad behavior?

Yes- in the end move on, ignore him, and know he'd beneath you for this behavior AND he was not acting considerate or kind. He was passively agressivly keeping you at a distance and messing with your mind in the relationship and was doing his best to make you jealous by giving others what you wanted but he wouldn't give.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education
Give Advice
Ask For Advice