How to tell if she likes you. Lesbians.

carrotcake11

Okay so never done one of these before but here we go.. So I'm a lesbian and have been sleeping with another lesbian for around a month now, prier to that we were chatting online for quite a bit. We get on super well and talk literally everyday, just general chit chat, but there's a lot of sexual banter and joking about getting with other people etc. I haven't been looking for anything serious but once you develop some kind of feelings there's a slight sting there when these conversations arise. She seems really keen and has kissed me goodbye each time we have met etc... But, like myself, she is the kind of person to not talk about her feelings much. Don't really know where it goes from here but would be great to hear some views on the situation... Does she want anything or not? What do you guys reckon? I'm pretty chilled out so this is just for curiosity sake Cheers!

Don't really know where it goes from here but would be great to hear some views on the situation... Does she want anything or not? What do you guys reckon?

There's no way to tell from what you've said.

If you want something more, discuss it with her. But start by not joking about getting with other people yourself.

When you start a relationship on a sexual note....it tells the other person that, this is what you are about....and that's what they want going forward.

You don't know where this is going because you set the wrong expectation and stage.

What you need to do is figure out what you want. If it's sex....proceed. If it's long term relationship than you need to step back , rethink things and your approach with a future partner and learn a bit about how relationships work, process they involve etc.

I will tell you right now that early intimacy is one of the worst things you can do for long term relationship.

Do NOT expect that with this person.....she considers you a sex buddy.

PS. Get STD test, cause chances are....if she is doing it with you, she is probably doing it with others.

Archived