iiiaf

I don't know from where i have to start, i don't know exactly what am i doing ! i think i just wanted to share what i did go throw with someone cause i can't handle this anymore, i'm realy destroyed from inside.

I was a normal shy guy, innocent, but she did destroy everything, I did like a girl, i tryed to get closer, but she was just using me, so baldy, and i couldnt see all that, I was just in love, I did do the impossible for here, I was always there for her, even when i knew she is in love with another guy, and that guy was already with another girl, so she did found a shoulder to cry and it was mine, she didnt let me go, she chowed me love and she did lie every time, i did belive her every time, until she cheated on me, and that did heart me a lot, i did die from inside, im over all this, i mean i dont love her any more, but she was a dream came true, she was pretty smart every thing that u can imagine... she was my first love, she was the only girl in all my life, and im 25 yo, girls dont like me, i think cause i couldnt have a gf, i did try but girls seems not interested on me, and i find my self always alone, i have a lot of friends but no one can feel the void she did left behind, i just want to find a good girl to take care of to fill the void to love again, but it is really hard, im not shy anymore i can talk with anygirl i want, but no results, and the bigest problem is, my ex always trying to talk to make me go back to her, but i can't im not in love with her anymore, and i cant support her lies anymore, i just dont know what to do, the is a hole in my life, and i cant fill it up

sorry for my bad english, and thank you for reading ^^

any answer may help

It's a battle with yourself but It gets better ,Realize that everything happens for a reason and the outcome is always good

Take the good from the past experiences, reflect on it.

Take the bad from the past experiences, reflect on it.

Then make the perfect relationship with your past ones as your building blocks. Best wishes

Once, many many moons ago, I found myself in a manipulative relationship where I lost myself.

I vowed to myself to never love anybody else more than I loved myself; it's just not worth it. I was being twisted, controlled and pushed around this way or that. In the end, I was the one left picking up the pieces to my own heart. In a way, I'm glad it happened because it made me a much stronger person. I was a lot younger than and really didn't know any better. You live and you learn and that never ever happened to me again.

Archived