Possible weddin plans

Well I reckon we are going to sit down and talk about weddin plans when I get home this time. We were talking about it yesterday on FaceTime. In all honesty I think we are more than likley just going to go off down to Tennessee and do the deed. I've found a few chapels down there that'll do it for a reasonable price. We can put our Sunday go to meetin clothes on take the kids with us and have a weddin/family mini vacation all at the same time. It'll be nice to have all the kids together or the ordeal.

My husband and I got married by a stream in the Great Smoky Mountains national park. Other choices are having a small waterfall in the background, but that place is more of a hike. The photographer books a pastor, gets the park permit and meets you there. Great photos!

Quiet and simple are my favorite kinds of weddings to attend, and if I ever do end up going the route of becoming someone's wife, that would be what I would like.

Congrats on your engagement and your upcoming wedding!! Your posts have given the impression that you are super happy these days, and that's so great. Happy for you!!

What you are planning sounds beautiful.

Archived