I was in a FWB relationship with a guy for about 4 months. It started to become more than FWB..we hung out regularly whether it was him and I or with our group of friends, and we talked on a more than regular basis. Eventually hangout stopped and communication slowed. I let it go for a while in hopes that it would blow over but it did not. I finally brought it up to him and he said that it was because he was in a sudden relationship over the past month and did not mention it because he assumed I knew that was the case. For almost 2 months I went without talking to him (except for the occasional hi or bye, or good game if we played each other in soccer). Since then I have been getting mixed feelings from him. Some days his engagement in talking, laughing, joking, and flirting is high, while other days it is not. I've noticed that he still acts the same way around me when we were in our FWB relationship as he does being in his relationship now (he does not act this way around any of the other girls). When his girlfriend gets brought up in front of me he has nothing to say about her or changes the subject. He can't talk about her in front of me. Also, it's like he always finds a way to be around me even if we do not converse with each other. I'm not sure if he is waiting for me to come talk to him. Should I talk to him to tell him how I feel?

Sorry but he clearly was not interested in dating you. He could have and can, but instead he chose to be with someone else.

Of course he is going to be a little different with you - after all you did sleep together. However, that's all it was. As for not bringing up or discussing his gf around you, you can look at it two ways. Either he is just being tactful and trying not to hurt your feelings or he is making sure he can hop back into bed with you in case his gf doesn't work out. Either way, one thing is clear - he doesn't see you as gf material for himself.

Sorry to say, but yeah he dropped you for his girl friend. You knew upfront in your FWB relationship that you was only that...a FWB. He liked sleeping with and your company , But for whatever reasons, he don't see you as a potential romantic partner. I have heard some guys stating they only do casual relations with women they don't see as girlfriend material.Harsh but true

Archived