Does this girl like me?

edg

Normally I can tell if a girl likes me or not. However, this one is different, shes very confusing and I feel kind of lame by asking this question on the internet. She flirts with me all the time, is constantly looking at me and smiling, picks on me non stop, and likes to talk to me and spend time with me. A lot of times when were alone she seems pretty nervous and plays with her hair and smiles a lot but shes told me before she smiles when she is nervous. Seems pretty obvious she likes me right? Well I found out she has a boyfriend from home that she has never mentioned and I was in her room once and she directed me away from pictures she had of him. She tries to hide him from me. One time she told me she was going home for the weekend to visit her "friend" for a dance. I found out from someone else it was her boyfriend. And then I told her I liked her and she just said that shes ok with that and that she didn't know what to say back. Its driving me nuts.

Hate to break it to you, but you've already crossed into wrong territory.

If she really wants to make a go of it, she needs to disentangle herself from her current partner and free herself up for a relationship with you. Is she likely to do so? That's up to her, but I would focus on myself for now and look for a woman who is not in a relationship (of any kind) to pursue. She sounds shady anyways

Well, you clearly put her in a dilemma by saying you like her, knowing that she is in a relationship. Don't you think that's a bit selfish?

Yes! I'm sure she has an attraction to you. But did you ever try to ask her if she was in a relationship or not? You could've saved yourself the heartache by confronting her about the pictures?! That way, you will know where you stand w/her.

Your best bet of fixing this is by apologizing to her for your actions and that you still would love to hangout w/her. And if all is good? Then you can continue to get to know each other. But don't have your hopes up! Keep your options open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP, I have been in this same situation with a girl before who had a boyfriend and was very secretive about him. I'm going to make this simple for you; forget about this girl and move on with your life. TRUST ME. She sounds like a big flirt and tease. And what does that tell you about her, that she flirts around with other guys behind her boyfriend? She's nothing special.

Move on, trust me. If you pursue this girl, you are heading down a road of depression and heartache. I wouldn't even befriend her. Just let her go. There are other fish in the sea. If she wasn't taken it would be different. But all this behavior when she has a boyfriend is a big no-no, and if she makes promises to leave him for you don't believe it. Been though all that crap. When someone likes you it is undeniable and unquestionable that they will want you. She's playing games. Move on with your life. Good luck.

Archived