Do I have a reason to be jealous

Lostgirl34

So lately I have found myself getting really jealous over my best friend we are both girls (17) and single. We see each other almost everyday and act like a couple whenever we are together, we kiss, cuddle and hold hands. I told myself that I wouldn't catch feelings for her but I did and I'm not entirely sure if she has feelings for me as well but whenever she talks about other guys and things she wants to do with them I get really upset or she will tell me about what she did with them and I'll get jealous over it but I'm not sure if it's okay for me to get jealous because she isn't my girlfriend, she's my best friend and I'm suppose to be there for her and support her when she chooses whoever she wants to be with. Am I wrong for being jealous? Do I even have a reason to be jealous?

Well,with that clarification then I would say it's normal to be jealous since you like her more than just friend.Even though she's not really YOURS, you feel like she should be. But if you haven't told her about your feelings, then you nothing to stand on.We are human beings. We can't really suppress our emotions. Since you feel for her, you are bound to feel jealous when she talks to other guys .Just try not to let the jealousy take over so it doesn't ruin things between you two.Frankly, I think you should just tell her you have feelings towards her and see what she says

I agree, you should tell her because she doesn't know at the moment and who knows, she could very well feel the same but be afraid that you don't feel for her, so a talk gives clarification for sure.

And if she doesn't feel the same, the cuddles, kisses, hand holding and sexual stuff has to stop or tone down because then it will only hurt you

I agree and thank you. To be honest I already feel kind of hurt because this past week she has been ditching me to go be with this guy and then comes see me after she's done seeing him and kisses all on me and then does it again. So I have a feeling that she doesn't feel the same about me and I'm just this "toy" she can come back to whenever

Archived