A relationship that happened before we knew we were in one

Arkrios

So long story short, the person i am seeing is a leader of an online gaming community, she and i have known about each other for a while, however it wasnt untill recently she and i relized we were seeing eachother in terms of romatanticly before we relized we were, and for 2 weeks it great, but all of a sudden she got... paniced and worried and fearful and tryed to break it off, she and I talked about it, and worked it out, she has had something bad happen to her in the past that caused her alot of emotional damage, however she wont tell me what it was or who it was, all i know is, is that she seems insecure about it or not very trusting, cause people say alot of things, and as i have said she is a leader of a gaming community, so her time is very.. not well spread, cause alot of her time is devoted to the people in it, so she has issues opening up to something... i guess? I dont know, but she knows I am differnt, and she has said many times, that i am awesome, and silly and sweet, and she lets me know she appreciates the things i do for her, and do with her, and how i make her feel better, and she has sent me some.. photos that are for my eyes only, but even still things are touch and go, sometimes i text her and I know she has seen it, but I dont hear from her for hours sometimes days, if that, and other times we are back to being close again, and then she kind of veers off again into this box for a lack of better term and shuts me out, so I want to ask if there is anything I can do to help her.. she already knows im there for her, and everything, but just looking for something to try or something i havnt thought of, she really is an amazing person, though I dont think she sees herself as considering all shes been through, she has asked for time to fix herself, and i gave her that time, to help herself cause she has said she wants to be with me one day, just has alot of things she needs to sort out.. should i believe in what she says despite her shutting herself off to me alot of the times cause its to hard or it easy?

sorry for the broken up i am a bit of scatter brain on what to do, or what to say, when she goes into these silent mode things,

guess i should better sum it up, through it all, and everything, despite what she says, exsamples being, if she doesnt make the effort to answer back or if i am online and she doesnt bother answer me there ether, and goes about her day care free, should i give her space and not attempt to talk to her till she wants to talk to me? for whatever the reason might be?

No person is worth waiting for. If a person isn't emotionally ready to be in a relationship, leave them alone. The point of dating is to see who matches your way of dating and meets your needs. If they don't, cut them loose. Most people have good traits. Unfortunately, sometimes the bad outweighs the good and you need to move on to be able to be free when the right one comes along. A person who has a rescuing mentality only hurts themselves. You can't, and shouldn't try to fix anybody. God or fate has someone better in store for you. Move on.

oh no, she knows it, that much I know for sure, as her responce being is, one day I want to be able to say i am entirely yours, and needs to time to fix herself even if its a mess someone else made, something along those lines, at the moment were just inbetween i guess, nothing for sure has been written in stone, she has sent me photos of her, so its like were still together, but then were not? and sometimes she just completely shuts herself down, and blocks me out, I am almost tempted to just disappear for a 2 weeks, and see how she reacts to it, cause she does it so much to me, but saddly that isnt the right thing to do, and unforuntly my mentallity has always been a rescuing one and not just in relationships ether, i help out alot of people friends and family alike xD i do like to help people, but I dont know whats shes feeling, sure she says things and sends me pictures.. but then does this whole shut down thing every now and again, like she reachs the point where the limit is and needs to roll back before she goes over it, but its never been about fixing... its about trying to make things easyer for her... but if leaving her alone will help then i guess its what i should do,

Archived