Jealous

tardisblue90

My partner of seven years currently works in clubs as security. I find he doesn't always tell me the proper details of what happens at his work. I don't pester him and only ask, "how was work?" And he is usually pretty up front with me, but I find the story will change slightly. For example, he told me he was leading a girl out of a club because her friends couldn't find her and were worried. Later when he brings it up again he's holding her hand in the story? I question it and he blows it off with, "hand, arm, same thing." If I start getting upset he gets really ty with me and will sleep in bed all day or he will blow it up further and we end up arguing. This happens whenever I show too much emotion, but am I being over emtoional? Yes, I can get jealous easily, but I believe there are boundaries in relationships and holding someone else's hand (for example) is something I wouldn't do. I have my reasons to feel paranoid, but he assures me that he wouldn't do anything to risk "us"... I love him a lot, but as soon as I find out a girls so much as touched him, I grow horns and I hate it

I assume you have trust issues from a previous relationship, while it is hard you need to let it go. Not trusting someone who hasn't given you much reason will drive them away, leading a drunken girl out of the club as part of his job as security isn't a betrayal

Archived