How to tell her I like her?

Pete4guitar

This thing started out as friends with benefits but I actually do like her and have from the beginning. I'm worried I'm just a fling to her, i know i need to say something if I want anything different... She lives kinda far away but her brother (a buddy of mine) lives in the area so she comes up here all the time, but I know she's busy a lot. Is it too late to start a real relationship now? How do I tell her I like her without scaring her off?

How long have you been seeing each other? What does your gut tell you? You mentioned that you feel this is a fling to her, what gives you that impression? What do you two do while you're together? i.e. dates? movies, hikes, etc?

If you want to go down that road, the next time she visits ask her if you two can get together. Tell her something like, "Hey I enjoy our time spent together, and would be interested in getting to know you better."

See how she reacts. If she gets awkward, then you can back off. Or if she says, "me too" then just go from there.

Hopefully this is a start. Good luck.

Archived