What does this mean?

Lacybabadook

Okay, lets start off with i've been dating this guy for 6 months.. He's a really good guy. In the beginning he messed up, (was talking to other girls and lied about it multiple times) but has came a long way.. Sometimes I still feel like somethings up though, but I look at his phone and all his social media and texts and he doesn't do anything. Maybe just overthinking. The other day me and my boyfriend, lets just call him P, went out to eat to get mexican. We've been to that place once before, and it's like everytime I'm there every worker frikkin stares at me! Constantly making eye contact. This last second time, there was a boy there, looked about my age maybe a little older. As soon as I saw him its like I never got a good look at his face but I immedietely got all nervous, and was trying not to look, lets call him J. I could tell he was looking at me though. He looked like he was related to the people that owned the restaurant. (Not gonna lie, he was attractive) anyways, this went on for awhile and our waiter which I saw him talking to kept on coming over and asking how the food was. Like I mean literally, every 5 minutes. One time when he came over J went to the table behind me and P and was wiping it off (he wasnt in work clothes though, and before was just sitting at a table) whenever he walked away from the table he tried to make eye contact but I kept avoiding it. I can't lie, I felt a huge amount of attraction to him, and have thought about him a good amount these past few days. I don't even know his name. And like, I couldn't even bring myself to make eye contact. Was he just super attractive, or do you think maybe just chemistry? I do love the guy i'm with now and however much I would like for it to work and how much it hurts to think about it ending, and even worse him with someone else, I just have this feeling he isn't the one. It hurts when I think about it.. I've always had good instincts, so me feeling the way I do about P is confusing me. I don't know if it's jealousy and over thinking or my instincts, emotions have always clouded my judgement. And this guy at the restaurant, was it just attraction? Or is there something more there?

He's a really good guy.

In the beginning he messed up, (was talking to other girls and lied about it multiple times) but has came a long way..

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

You saying "he is a really good guy" is your fantasy talking.......what is that based on?

He is really a BAD guy based on his actions and lies.

I think you are allowing your fantasy to become reality, while you completely ignore the actual reality (don't worry, happens to many people)

All that stuff between me and P went down in the beginning. Since then he has (for the most part) put me first, spent all his money on me, and we hangout everyday. I know he loves me now, but one of my points was the feeling I can't shake. This could easily just be my emotions/jealousy clouding my judgement. I hope the next person who comments actually answers my questions lol.

All that stuff between me and P went down in the beginning. Since then he has (for the most part) put me first, spent all his money on me, and we hangout everyday. I know he loves me now, but one of my points was the feeling I can't shake. This could easily just be my emotions/jealousy clouding my judgement. I hope the next person who comments actually answers my questions lol.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Archived