Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What was the last thing you laughed at? Part 2

BritterSweet

I love all of those Friends clips, the one with Rachel's sister is one of my favorites! I've seen each episode probably 10 times, so good.

The last thing that made me laugh really hard was some ridiculous conversation I was having with my BF a couple of days ago that sent me into fits of laughter... literally so much that my stomach was hurting and I was shedding tears just like the laughing tears emoji lol I wish I could remember what it was about but alas peri-menopause has stolen my short term memory!

The other thing that makes me laugh on the regular is the show "8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown"... They have the comedian Sean Lock as a regular and his performance on that show absolutely kills me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So Kim and Leah .....we maybe shouldn't ever share a house hahaha we will never eat or get anything washed :friendly_wink:

That or the house would burn down!

I unplugged my lamp the other day with it still on and my fingers were singed black afterwards. Oddly enough, it didn't hurt. I said "that can't be good". 😂

We are not that far from each other as we are both in Europe I love London!! I don't know if Leah is based in Europe too

I'm not from/in Europe. I'm a Yankee! :)