• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My partner's mom and how she handles when someone tries to inject political commentary into a nice visit.

She just looked at him and went " Nope. " with a strong look, and you could see the wheels turning in his head assessing if she meant it, and then backing right off.

I had a hard time not laughing. She's this unassuming sweetheart and then Boom, NOPE. Lol

My partner's mom and how she handles when someone tries to inject political commentary into a nice visit.

She just looked at him and went " Nope. " with a strong look, and you could see the wheels turning in his head assessing if she meant it, and then backing right off.

I had a hard time not laughing. She's this unassuming sweetheart and then Boom, NOPE. Lol

lol... very good.

• 4 weeks later...

They pronounce the name wrong, weird given than Jennifer Aniston is Greek. But the description fits a good looking Greek guy, notably the whoa exclamation lol

I was actually going to post this clip on here! It’s one of my favorites from Friends. Rachel - “Phoebes, who’s George Snuffleupagus?” Phoebes “Big Bird’s friend”. Lol. Priceless.

And don’t get me started on the episode where Ross plays his “music”. Another fave...

I’ll have to upload that scene later since I’m on my phone now.