Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last TV show you watched???

happyfrank

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've tried several other animes. I can't get into anything else. SAO ruined everything for me. Everything pales in comparison.

I could never get into SAO haha

Most recent anime - School - Live!

Most recent period - watching old episodes of New Girl, never finished last season so catching up.

Just got through binge watching "Zoo" and of course latest episode of Supernatural. Although that show is starting to get a bit predictable in its one season this brother goes dark, the next season it's the other and both repeatedly get upset about it with each other as if it hasn't happened a million times already. The writers need to come up with better material--and stop giving Castiel problems. He's a flawed angel, we get it.

Sigh, I hate predictability in my entertainment.

• 2 months later...
I wanna see that. I liked the book very much.

I've watched the first two episodes of Penny Dreadful and I liked them.

I'm pouting so hard that they're making me extend my Hulu Plus membership by releasing them every Monday for 8 weeks. Okay, not upset about that. I'd keep Hulu Plus, anyhow. But I need to BINGE on it! They need to be like Netflix Originals and just give us the whole 8 parter....Gah. I read that book a good half dozen times. I can't be waiting around like this.

I wanna see that. I liked the book very much.

I've watched the first two episodes of Penny Dreadful and I liked them.

I watched it online, got the link off a friend, would you want the link, site I used? Just have your fw up, and if worried run a scan after, I always do Let me know and I'll message you a link.

I am surprised James Franco is starring in it, but look at True Detective and Fargo, all kinds of movie actors are on TV now.

Currently watching the new episode of the X-Files I recorded last night

Me too! Was obsessed with this show back in the day but now i just don't know....i like the monster of the week episodes and the mythology gets really boring to me and the mini scully and mulder they're trying to get us into really annoy me so if this is where they're heading this once great show I'm out.....sadly.

I wanted to love it so much!

Archived