Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

sports lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

• 6 years later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought she could. I don't know why people said that. Rhonda is not a boxer. Her best technique is her ground technique. I like her but I felt she was getting a little high and mighty so maybe this loss is good for her. I'm sure she will wait a rematch and you can bet I'll be watching that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never thought she could. I don't know why people said that. Rhonda is not a boxer. Her best technique is her ground technique. I like her but I felt she was getting a little high and mighty so maybe this loss is good for her. I'm sure she will wait a rematch and you can bet I'll be watching that.

They believed it due to her hype and Floyd's style.

Ronda had no response for Holly's footwork. She was totally and utterly lost.

I see a rematch being rather similar.

They believed it due to her hype and Floyd's style.

Ronda had no response for Holly's footwork. She was totally and utterly lost.

I see a rematch being rather similar.

She was woefully unprepared. She just isn't a boxer. Looking forward to a rematch. It's also a good excuse to go out and eat honey mustard wings.

Not counting her infamous arm bar, Floyd > Rhonda, cmon now. The only way she could win against him is if she got him to the ground and submitted him. But boxing? Puhleaze.

She was woefully unprepared. She just isn't a boxer. Looking forward to a rematch. It's also a good excuse to go out and eat honey mustard wings.

I don't think she can beat her period. It's gonna take a lot of work for her to learn the footwork and boxing that could get her close enough to consistently clinch with Holm.

Not counting her infamous arm bar, Floyd > Rhonda, cmon now. The only way she could win against him is if she got him to the ground and submitted him. But boxing? Puhleaze.

I don't think she could beat him in MMA either.

Yeah she looked awful. Holm was awesome to watch and it was a good fight. Rhonda, I don't know, she seemed sluggish and sloppy compared to Holly.

Holly made her look sluggish. She already was sloppy tho. Her boxing has always been bad. Which is expected, considering her background.

Holly made her look sluggish. She already was sloppy tho. Her boxing has always been bad. Which is expected, considering her background.

You are probably right there. The other girls she fought were real chumps, then. Amazing how your opponent is can DRAMATICALLY affect how you're perceived as well.

Her background is judo and such, definitely not boxing. She was no match for Holly. Now, Rhonda is coming back in July '16 to UFC, right? Do you think she'll try to brush up on her boxing for the rematch?

You are probably right there. The other girls she fought were real chumps, then. Amazing how your opponent is can DRAMATICALLY affect how you're perceived as well.

They're not all chumps. Tate and Cat are very good. But they can't handle Ronda from a style perspective. Espically Tate.

Her background is judo and such, definitely not boxing. She was no match for Holly. Now, Rhonda is coming back in July '16 to UFC, right? Do you think she'll try to brush up on her boxing for the rematch?

She'll try to. But I believe she's too late in the game to figure Holly out. Not saying she couldn't win. She rocked Holly atleast once in the first round. But Holly stayed calm and stuck to her gameplan. Ronda had no other gameplan. She also has a horrible coach and team.

Archived