Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

" In the Spotlight"

Seraphim

Here is a idea of from our lovely Capricorn.

In the spotlight!

For three days you get to ask the person unlimited questions( with some respect and decorum) let's not go too way out.

And then three days later somebody else can volunteer to be "in the spotlight". Ask your questions!

So I am willing to be the first victim. Ask away.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Did you enjoy going to school (elementary and high school) and what was your worst subject, and what was your best and favorite subjects?

2) Have you always lived in Canada?

3) If you could do anything in the world you wanted to do, without the fear of failure, what would you like to do?

4) Do you have any hobbies?

1) Did you enjoy going to school (elementary and high school) and what was your worst subject, and what was your best and favorite subjects?

2) Have you always lived in Canada?

3) If you could do anything in the world you wanted to do, without the fear of failure, what would you like to do?

4) Do you have any hobbies?

I liked elementary but hated high school because I was badly bullied . I did well at most subjects but my favourites were history, geography, biology, and languages.

Yes, I have always lived in Canada. I have lived in BC ,Alberta and Ontario. I have moved 37 times in my life from birth until now.

Something I have always wanted to do? I would be a singer .

I love to crochet and sing at church.

So we can ask as many as we want to you, Victoria up to day 3?

You said you like Friday because it is date night, do you have a favorite type of date movie to watch? a genre or a particular film.

What do you feel is the best quality to look for in a partner?

Yes ,you can ask me as many as you like up until day three.

We don't usually watch movies on date night because the only genre that we like in common would be comedy. He likes war movies and I prefer horror .

One of my best or favourite qualities in a partner is honesty.

What a cool idea, Cap!

He likes war movies and I prefer horror .

Sometimes, there's a fine line there...

-- If NASA was offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity where you could travel into outer space and have a tour of our entire solar system, but it would take a year before you were back, would you go?

-- What is your favorite flower?

-- What's one food (or beverage) that you used to hate but now really like?

What a cool idea, Cap!

Sometimes, there's a fine line there...

-- If NASA was offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity where you could travel into outer space and have a tour of our entire solar system, but it would take a year before you were back, would you go?

-- What is your favorite type of flower?

-- What's one food (or beverage) that you used to hate but now really like?

I would never go to space. I have severe claustrophobia and could never deal with being on a spaceship. It would be nice but I know for sure I'd be absolutely out of my mind hysterical probably before they even closed the door. I was born on this rock I'll die on this rock.... Lol.

White Cala lillies are my fav flower.

A food that I hated as a kid but like now would have to be brussel sprouts.

This is cute.

Have you ever purposefully tripped someone or banged your shopping cart into them for being rude and then played coy?

What is your favorite shampoo + conditioner?

Have you ever come across a gangster rap song you enjoyed in secret?

What strange smells do you like? (ex., gasoline, magic marker, etc)

This is cute.

Have you ever purposefully tripped someone or banged your shopping cart into them for being rude and then played coy?

What is your favorite shampoo + conditioner?

Have you ever come across a gangster rap song you enjoyed in secret?

What strange smells do you like? (ex., gasoline, magic marker, etc)

Hmmm, no, I can't say that I've ever purposely tripped or hit somebody with a cart.

My fav shampoo would be Morrocan Oil.

Ugh gangster rap.. Hmmm no, can't say I secretly like any.

Strange smells.... Remember the old white school glue?

So I see that you're one of the long term ENA members

How did you found your way here to ENA?

Is ENA the only forum you are a member off?

What do you like about ENA?

I don't remember how I found it. I think it is because my husband and I were struggling at the time.

I am a member of another forum but I only post maybe once every few months. But I have been a member of other forums for about 15 years. They don't exist anymore though.

What do I like about ENA? The fact that it has moderation. A lot of forums are not moderated well at all.

Archived