Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

The fact that I posted something awhile ago and it still hasn’t shown up. Also, the fact that there are apparently very stringent rules about posts on here. I was a member almost 12 years ago and don’t recall the length of a post affecting when it showed up, or if it showed up at all.

The mods are a bit uptight. Panties in a knot I would guess!

And I will most likely be banned for this... very predictable behavior for eNA. I suppose that's why most people leave the site, unless they are in tight with the Mods... Kind of like a dictatorship.

Well, no, they prevent mayhem. I have seen other sites ,pretty gross. I am a person that likes rules and regulations. If a free-for-all ensues people leave much faster. As I keep telling people the site has been around almost 20 years can’t be that horrible.

Could be because you are not using your old account. No multi accounts allowed.

This account was set up with a completely new name (I’m married now) and a totally different email address. Different username as well. How could anyone possibly keep me from posting because I had an old, defunct account in 2007 or whenever it was? I can’t even remember what username and email I used back then.

This account was set up with a completely new name (I’m married now) and a totally different email address. Different username as well. How could anyone possibly keep me from posting because I had an old, defunct account in 2007 or whenever it was? I can’t even remember what username and email I used back then.

I did just manage to post a shorter post about my kid, so maybe the other post was just too long and maybe I slipped some bad words in without thinking. Oops.

Well, no, they prevent mayhem. I have seen other sites ,pretty gross. I am a person that likes rules and regulations. If a free-for-all ensues people leave much faster. As I keep telling people the site has been around almost 20 years can’t be that horrible.

Well, no one I knew on here back in 2005 is still active... wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Because the Mods make up the rules as they go along! One of their "favorites" tattles on you and poof, you're gone...