Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

Back story. I donate every year around this time through an employer sponsored website. You can designate the charity to which you want your donation to go. I specified Charity A. I just got an email from a different charity “B” that I gave to some years ago and not through this site. The email specifically thanked me for giving through this larger site this year. But I didn’t give to them this year. So of course I scrutinized my credit card online and the website to make sure there were no extra charges. And I emailed them. I also called the large organization. I was worried there was some sort of hacking or scam.

The charity B replied that it was just supposed to be a general email asking people who gave through the larger site to consider giving to charity B as a choice. But it wasn’t confusing. It literally thanked me for giving to them this year. So I responded and explained that in today’s world of scams and hacking especially during the holidays I had to investigate what was going on and it was stressful. I cannot believe a large charity would send an email like that.

No one can open attachments like this. Why not just state what it says?

The note was left sometime ago on my car windshield it said:

“if you keep parking like this you are saying f*ck you! to your neighbor and if you don’t want your tires slashed park like a good neighbor”.

(I sometimes park my car on my street)

No idea who left it...

Maybe a crackhead.