Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

Kind ItsallGrand!!

Hermes is the messenger of the gods. Also, the god of traders, travellers, and athletes. The guy with the wings on his feet.

He also takes us across into the next world.

No idea why the fashion house took him on as their trade name.

So have a number of other businesses, among them courier/transport companies.

Kind ItsallGrand!!

Hermes is the messenger of the gods. Also, the god of traders, travellers, and athletes. The guy with the wings on his feet.

HA I knew you knew about Greek mythology. :)
Kind ItsallGrand!!

😃

Thanks, that clears it up for me. I wasn't sure which Hermes your username was referring to.

Kind ItsallGrand!!

I asked LH the same thing in a PM! Must be we are all materialistic, as we can only correlate things to the commerce world!

I am SO SICK AND TIRED of people IRL, who you think you get along well with, snapping at you because they don't like what you said. And it's usually because they misunderstood you. It's as if they are waiting in the wings to bite your head off over anything! I'm not talking about friends who you can snap back at, it's acquaintances that catch you completely off-guard.

Geeeeeeeeessssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh, I can understand if one is having a bad day, but DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME!!!!!

I don't like people...

I am SO SICK AND TIRED of people IRL, who you think you get along well with, snapping at you because they don't like what you said. And it's usually because they misunderstood you. It's as if they are waiting in the wings to bite your head off over anything! I'm not talking about friends who you can snap back at, it's acquaintances that catch you completely off-guard.

Geeeeeeeeessssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh, I can understand if one is having a bad day, but DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME!!!!!

I don't like people...

I'm sorry Camber 😔