Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's annoying you today? Part 2

I'm really really annoyed with myself these days - have no self-discipline and no will power. See a chocolate = MUST eat it. HAVE TO eat it! I can't go one single day without eating chocolate, it's ridiculous already. Thankfully I don't gain weight.

So I have another story. Not so much annoying as it was awkward.

There's a guy from my school that I hang out with a bit sometimes. I kind of liked him but I was definitely getting mixed signals from him. Flirty sometimes but not so much other times. The other week he invited me to go to a concert with him. Some of his other guy friends were going to come but I guess they decided they didn't want to. I didn't know if all of his friends had bailed or just some of them. Before the concert I mentioned I was going to Uber it so I could have a few drinks & not have to worry about driving. He said not to & that he could pick me up so I agreed.

Day of the concert, he texts something like "So I'll meet you there?". Ugh, fine whatever. So I get there & who else did he bring? His ex girlfriend and one of her friends, both of whom I've never met before. Oh also, he gave them a ride so I guess that's why he decided to rescind his offer of giving me a ride. So throughout the concert and the rest of the night, they get more & more flirty & are basically acting like a couple by the end of the night. And I'm just kind of like... why am I here again? Not that I expected it to be a date but I also didn't expect to spend the evening like that. And I couldn't even drink.

At least the concert was good.

Awkward. Never again.

Bronze Member
    I am just annoyed at the cost of everything in 2015. Everything is so high today which includes the Nutri Grain bars. You get 8 Nutri Grain Bars in a box and the lady told me the price is $5.00?

Originally Posted by alli

There's a guy from my school that I hang out with a bit sometimes. I kind of liked him but I was definitely getting mixed signals from him. Flirty sometimes but not so much other times. The other week he invited me to go to a concert with him. Some of his other guy friends were going to come but I guess they decided they didn't want to. I didn't know if all of his friends had bailed or just some of them. Before the concert I mentioned I was going to Uber it so I could have a few drinks & not have to worry about driving. He said not to & that he could pick me up so I agreed.

Day of the concert, he texts something like "So I'll meet you there?". Ugh, fine whatever. So I get there & who else did he bring? His ex girlfriend and one of her friends, both of whom I've never met before. Oh also, he gave them a ride so I guess that's why he decided to rescind his offer of giving me a ride. So throughout the concert and the rest of the night, they get more & more flirty & are basically acting like a couple by the end of the night. And I'm just kind of like... why am I here again? Not that I expected it to be a date but I also didn't expect to spend the evening like that. And I couldn't even drink.

Awkward. Never again.
    That sucks! I'd be so pissed!

Originally Posted by mhowe
    My supermarket was out of MILK today. What? Every conceivable milk product option. Did the cows go on strike?
    Actually besides the super market running out of bananas, they also did not have low fat yoghurt.

There is definitely something going on with the cows, a worldwide conspiracy, something along the lines like: “You don’t want my fat? You don’t get my milk!”

People taking their lousy moods out on others.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by capricorn3
    people taking their lousy moods out on others.
    amen sista!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by alli

Awkward. Never again.
    When I started college, I was at a branch campus and I had won tickets to a game at the main campus. I was going to sell them, but I had this female friend who I thought was interesting, who BEGGED me to take her. I thought, okay, we'll go, spend some time together, see what happens. She arranged a place for us to stay with some friends of hers that went there. She slept with some dude she went to high school with that night......and had the nerve to be upset with me for not being happy about it the next day.

Platinum Member
    1. Insomnia 2. My yearly winter eye irritation and 3. how people will be all upset about some tiny thing yet walk right past the equivalent of a body laying by their bed. It's like, "Oh dang it, my boyfriend forgot to bring home the milk," while ignoring the blood all over the walls. What.the.youknowtheword.

This is why I dropped the idea of ever being a therapist. My clients would do something like that and I'd be going full-on Madea at them about it, because I can't be impartial and I get too invested emotionally. And that makes for a crappy therapist, so anyhooo I probably need to step away from a bunch of things for awhile.

Platinum Member

Awkward. Never again.
    What an @ss! How rude to do that. X him off the list needless to say.

Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice