LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 147148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,496 of 1496

Thread: What's annoying you today? Part 2

It's an app not phone thing. It depends on what app/browser you are using. Make sure your phone and apps are up to date. Google "update emojis on android".
    Originally Posted by kim42
    Does your phone have it?

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    It's an app not phone thing. It depends on what app/browser you are using. Make sure your phone and apps are up to date. Google "update emojis on android".
    Ok, thank you, had no idea about this

I've just learned the sloth emoji is not supported on my Android Rant over

It smells like skunk in my apartment. Bad. It just happened about 2 hours ago and literally woke me up.

Could a skunk be nesting outside one of my windows?

I smelled it last night, too, while I was out for a walk. It was really strong and I looked around to see if a skunk may have goten hit by a car. But I didn't see anything.

When I got back into my apartment after the walk, I smelled it inside. It eventually dissipated.

Now, it's back with a vengeance.

It's odd to have such a smelly skunk walking around.

WTH?

Platinum Member
    A person I have a lot in common with who I connected with via a Facebook group, two-three weeks ago was totally enthusiastic about having our families meet (or just us) and asked me to hold this afternoon open. We had a very long phone convo last month and also texted. It wasn't the best day for me to get together but I wanted to be flexible so I agreed to today, in advance. A week later she responded to one of my texts a week late with a "sorry so busy at work, sorry for the delay". I responded with no worries and shared some story or news. No response -almost two weeks ago. No response to the bday message I left on her FB on her bday this past Friday. Why go to all the trouble of making advance plans and then going MIA on me (yes, she's fine -she took herself out for drinks on her bday and was out with her husband last night). Sure I could have "chased" her by writing again but I figure I wrote last and left her a bday message on Friday. Not interested in chasing. Annoying.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Annoying circular conversations with my mom.

Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 147148149150

Give Advice
Ask For Advice