LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 138 of 146 FirstFirst ... 135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1455

Thread: What's annoying you today? Part 2

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    There is always reddit...😝

Platinum Member
    How (physically) sensitive I seem to be to changes in when I eat and what I eat, even if it's basically healthy/I don't overeat. Especially when we travel.

Originally Posted by Batya33
    How (physically) sensitive I seem to be to changes in when I eat and what I eat, even if it's basically healthy/I don't overeat. Especially when we travel.
    Just another sign of getting old!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    The storm that will pummel us today.

My Great Dane puppy... she barks to go outside, and just eats snow and ice as if it is dog food. No potty business, just plays...

My hand is not healing well. :(

Couples who fight over Facebook. Why are they not embarrassed? Is this how they want to teach their kids to conduct relationships?

How about just talking to each other?

I presume they are attention, ahem, "prostitutes".

Fortunately, there is that "unfollow" option!

Platinum Member
    Back story. I donate every year around this time through an employer sponsored website. You can designate the charity to which you want your donation to go. I specified Charity A. I just got an email from a different charity “B” that I gave to some years ago and not through this site. The email specifically thanked me for giving through this larger site this year. But I didn’t give to them this year. So of course I scrutinized my credit card online and the website to make sure there were no extra charges. And I emailed them. I also called the large organization. I was worried there was some sort of hacking or scam.
    The charity B replied that it was just supposed to be a general email asking people who gave through the larger site to consider giving to charity B as a choice. But it wasn’t confusing. It literally thanked me for giving to them this year. So I responded and explained that in today’s world of scams and hacking especially during the holidays I had to investigate what was going on and it was stressful. I cannot believe a large charity would send an email like that.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    My Great Dane puppy... she barks to go outside, and just eats snow and ice as if it is dog food. No potty business, just plays...
    Beautiful dogs Camber

Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    Beautiful dogs Camber
    Awwwwww, thanks! They are my girls!

Give Advice
Ask For Advice