Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last movie you watched?, Part 2

Ac143

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bohemian Rhapsody just now, loved it!! Great movie, well done and although Freddie is spot on, i also loved the casting of Brian May, very very well done! Was in tears the final half hour of the movie

Did you also sing along to Radio Ga Ga during the Live Aid scene? Loved that song growing up.

Bohemian Rhapsody.

And congrats to Rami Malek! For his portrayal of Freddie Mercury - what a performance!! Wow.

i also just watched Queen and Freddie Mercury performing at Live Aid in 1985 - another big WOW!

Truly amazing, wish I had been there!

Couldn’t agree more with your review. They did such a great job with casting, that after a while I felt like I was watching the real band members. You could tell they really studied their mannerisms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lovemybby

Tha last movie I watched was A Madea Family Funeral. It was so good!! I cant believe thts thats nee madea movie thts ever gnna be made😥 Madea movies are my all time favorite movies!!

Aladdin.

Will Smith was really good in the movie.

Yeah, I'm completely against the live action remake thing on principle, and have found most of them pretty bland in practice. I thought it looked really bad in trailers, but Aladdin turned me around - Will Smith did a lot to reinvent the character without stepping on Robin Williams toes.

The cheesy rap in the end credits brought back nostalgia from when I bought the MIB soundtrack cd as a kid.

The Perfection on netflix.

First it's a drama, then it's a body horror, then it's a revenge movie. Seemed like it would be scary, but it got so ridiculous it just ended up being silly, even if a bit gross.

Not recommended. Was worth a laugh.

• 3 weeks later...