Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

Stay safe. It hasn’t hit us yet . We topped out at 43 Celsius today . 🥵 I think I almost died just going to get groceries .

Ewwwwwwwww The lighting and thunder has started. Still humid and dank out there.

Wowzer... that was a real banger. May lose power here. O.O

• 2 weeks later...

Here I think it supposed to be pouring rain tomorrow and equally disgusting humidity . The only thing I’m thankful for is it wasn’t as brutal as last year .

Same here, I'm limp. We're suppose to go to Center Island with the grandsons tomorrow... I hope the humidity breaks. Hopefully it will be cooler by the lake anyhow.

Yes we went and it was so much fun. They were so excited on the train ride in and then on the ferry going over to the island. They had lots of fun on the rides at Centerville as well. It did rain really hard for about 15 mins but by then we were on our way back to catch the ferry back. All in all, a great day. Thanks for asking. :D

Today is beauty of a day with lots of sunshine and zero humidity. Just a perfect summer day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This morning it was 4C and very beautiful. It smelled like the ocean and the mountains: dewy, earthy and salty. The sky was full of pale pinks and blues and the mountains were the same, ever-present, cool, dark, gray giants, creating a sharp silhouette against the pastels of the sky.

• 3 weeks later...