Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, all that rain I was enjoying ...... has turned into "wild weather conditions, with heavy rains, wild winds and flooding up and down the entire east coast.  Hazardous surf conditions, coastal communities on high alert with "beaches being eaten away", with coastal erosion."  My local beach has disappeared and changed completely.  10-15ft waves.  Quite terrifying.  Never seen anything like this before. 😧😱

1 hour ago, Capricorn3 said:

Wow, all that rain I was enjoying ...... has turned into "wild weather conditions, with heavy rains, wild winds and flooding up and down the entire east coast.  Hazardous surf conditions, coastal communities on high alert with "beaches being eaten away", with coastal erosion."  My local beach has disappeared and changed completely.  10-15ft waves.  Quite terrifying.  Never seen anything like this before. 😧😱

Sounds scary!

3 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

Sorry to laugh, but this put such ironic imagery in my mind... I love rain and totally relate to enjoying it, relaxing with the sound and the mellow gloominess... then suddenly THE WAVES!! Oh my god THE WAVES!!

In all seriousness, though... hope you stay safe and that your beach isn't badly damaged.

2 hours ago, Hollyj said:

Expecting a major snow storm this week.  Yay!!!!! 😀❄️

Yup. Looking forward to it...

• Haha 1

Right now I have no idea what season we are in - the past two weeks have covered every kind of weather you can think of and right now it feels like I'm living in a sauna?  Swinging from heat, storms, torrential rain, floods, strong winds ripping up trees, back to heat.  It's horrendous.  Only thing missing so far is snow.  Gawd.