Im [18/m] and there is that girl [17/f] that makes my mind go nuts(both ways)

aaas

First sorry if my english is not the best.Last year of Highschool. So about 3 months from now I saw a very good looking girl(17yo)that I got really intersted in her, everytime I was walking by her we both looked at each other with "that" look and I liked it. Now..I started talking to that girl something like 2 months from now,the converstions went good even some of tham went very good I didnt spammed her like crazy nor talked to her for a week. Sometimes it took her 5 mins to replay me some other times a few hours or even a day. I asked her if she remembers me from one time that we talked (for 1-2 min max) and she didnt. So at some point I sent her a msg and she didnt replays it until now (two months after I sent her the msg), so obviouslly I thought she filters me. Once we came back from the summer vacation I saw her and she saws me and I didnt know what to said because I didnt know if I should say something and she just passed by me. Once again she is looking at me and im at her and I barley talked to her (just said name whats up,already forgot me?" and she was like: " yea.."). She is my friend in Facebook, and everytime that I post something she likes it , iI mean every single thing ( not that I upload that much but yea..) And i just have that weird feeling that she is actually likes me but shes to shy to say anything and I just fuc*ing dont know if I should say something,I tried asking my friends for some help but none of them helped me bigdeal and each day passing by I find myself thinking on her but I just cant think on one good way to get close to her. She is a very friendly girl that talks to everyone and yet.. I cant talk to her. I have that feeling that if I didnt talk to her in the summer vacation I could get way closer to her. Now im stuck. So I ask you guys for help since so many other did not.

I think you should just give it some more time.

Keep smiling.. keep saying 'hi'. I'm sure soon you'll see IF she is interested in you as 'more' than a friend.

I dont know what kept you from talking to her during the summer?

if she doesn't 'show' much interest in you in the next month, maybe all she wants with you is to just be friends.. no more.

Archived