Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

Oh man, those sleepless nights....

We are preparing for our second round of local lockdown today. One of the restaurants that used my app shut down for 2 weeks because a patron was found with Covid. Not good period for mobile apps in this market I guess.

Lockdown, no lockdown...same thing to me.

I am ok thanks , I go to Oxford for the brain scan on Friday , so that will be a relief to get that over with . I have been enjoying your Liverpool pics ...the docks , superb photography . Hope you ok and keeping safe .

Thank you for your kind words Pippy, one of the photos was supposed to be featured in liverpool echo (https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/) today. At least this is what Merseyside community group told me on Flickr.

It's a tough situation. Hope the surgery goes smoothly. Good you have Em and your family for support. Take care :)

Thank you for your kind words Pippy, one of the photos was supposed to be featured in liverpool echo (https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/) today. At least this is what Merseyside community group told me on Flickr.

It's a tough situation. Hope the surgery goes smoothly. Good you have Em and your family for support. Take care :)

I think I saw it , on the page you linked , as I scrolled down I saw qhat looked like yours , your style . Well done , it is a huge honour for a paper to want your pics , you should be proud of yourself .

Yes this scan will determine which brain surgery I need , after this I will go before a panel of a neuro surgeon , a neurologist and a maxi facial consultant on the 9th October , then the op will come after that . I am slightly concerned we will be locked down by then lol hey ho . Thankyou for asking dias x

Not having a good day today. I don't know what I was doing(maybe reaching for something else) and I accidentally smashed a perfume bottle on the ground. I only have two arms to coordinate and couldn't seem to do that. I then went online to try and see where I can order a replacement bottle and it's been discontinued. At least the bathroom smells nice... for awhile... positive thoughts...

Planning some slow cooker meals this weekend so looking at new things to try. I haven't done much in a slow cooker except the traditional browned beef stew.