Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

On my way into work I saw a motorcyclist in a heated argument with a driver in a car with the window rolled down. They were both pulled over. They were jabbing fingers in the air at each other and the motorcyclist still had his helmet on but looked very aggressive. So many cars passed by including mine. If it had escalated or a fight broke out (this didn't happen) what would you do? Is it advisable to pull over and call the cops?

On my way into work I saw a motorcyclist in a heated argument with a driver in a car with the window rolled down. They were both pulled over. They were jabbing fingers in the air at each other and the motorcyclist still had his helmet on but looked very aggressive. So many cars passed by including mine. If it had escalated or a fight broke out (this didn't happen) what would you do? Is it advisable to pull over and call the cops?

More than likely the car driver did not see the motorcyclist and cut him off (happens so often). Then again, so many motorcyclists drive like bats out of hell - what do you expect?

Best to let them duke it out on their own!!!

Thanks, Camber. I rolled away, thinking the same thing. But then felt guilty for some reason. I don't know if it's the same motorcyclist who fingered me on my way home one day too - another day/separate occasion. He looked awfully similar. I didn't see him at all that day and always check and shoulder check. The next thing I knew he was leaning into my moving car in the lane beside me with his middle finger in my face in my window...

Thanks, Camber. I rolled away, thinking the same thing. But then felt guilty for some reason. I don't know if it's the same motorcyclist who fingered me on my way home one day too - another day/separate occasion. He looked awfully similar. I didn't see him at all that day and always check and shoulder check. The next thing I knew he was leaning into my moving car in the lane beside me with his middle finger in my face in my window...

Yep...

There are careful motorcyclists that get cut off by non-observant drivers, then are are crazy motorcyclists who cause their own cut offs, then get in your face about it.

Smmmmmmfffffffffff

• 2 weeks later...
Gee, Camber, the week on the step must have addled your brains:friendly_wink:

Do explain.

Digital means binary... when you move, you are at point x, then you move to point y. If the world was analog you would be in constant motion between those points - no matter how infinitesimal those points become. OK, now we are getting into calculus, I know...