Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

wiseman .....you know how at Christmas you are always reminding me to follow Santa ..is it norag ? anyway you know what I am talking about ....

Well funnily enough , I had put discovery on cos I fancied a story that was coming up and just as I put it on they were half way through telling the story of how all that came about , how it started with a phone number mistake ....fab it was because I had no clue of the story behind it .

I gave a note to a hot girl at the gym this morning with the name of the cafeteria outside of the gym and a time. I figured there was a 2% chance to come. Well, I have been waiting for 25 minutes so far so we can safely say i am on the 98 % side. Hahahaha. I do enjoy my cappuccino though :)

😊🎅🦌🦌🦌🚀🗻🦄🦚🦩🦜Fantastic!

wiseman .....you know how at Christmas you are always reminding me to follow Santa ..is it norag ? anyway you know what I am talking about ....

Well funnily enough , I had put discovery on cos I fancied a story that was coming up and just as I put it on they were half way through telling the story of how all that came about , how it started with a phone number mistake ....fab it was because I had no clue of the story behind it .

I gave a note to a hot girl at the gym this morning with the name of the cafeteria outside of the gym and a time. I figured there was a 2% chance to come. Well, I have been waiting for 25 minutes so far so we can safely say i am on the 98 % side. Hahahaha. I do enjoy my cappuccino though :)

Let us know if she showed up after all :stung:

Hey! You took a chance and good for you for trying. What did you have to lose?

Next. . .

Good on you for putting yourself out there & making the effort. Not everyone has the cahoonas to do something like this.

No risk, no reward...

Thank you for the support ladies :)

I knew the outcome from the beginning. I had this note with me a couple of weeks but I always postponed it. I believe a note is a nice discreet way to ask someone for a coffee. Notably when it comes to a hot tall ginger where everyone at the gym would be looking at you if you try to strike up a conversation. Plus, there is no need to say much with faltering voice hahaha. I saw her again whilst I was exiting the gym and I smiled at her but ,well, she didn't and averted her eyes lol. I had to go to the cafeteria regardless since I gave her the note.

That's my boy ....grab life by the balls and go for it .....

Sorry she didn't turn up but don't stop being you dias .