Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 581

Thread: The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

  1. #501
    Platinum Member Rose Mosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    2,721
    Gender
    Female
    On my way into work I saw a motorcyclist in a heated argument with a driver in a car with the window rolled down. They were both pulled over. They were jabbing fingers in the air at each other and the motorcyclist still had his helmet on but looked very aggressive. So many cars passed by including mine. If it had escalated or a fight broke out (this didn't happen) what would you do? Is it advisable to pull over and call the cops?

  2. #502
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    387
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    On my way into work I saw a motorcyclist in a heated argument with a driver in a car with the window rolled down. They were both pulled over. They were jabbing fingers in the air at each other and the motorcyclist still had his helmet on but looked very aggressive. So many cars passed by including mine. If it had escalated or a fight broke out (this didn't happen) what would you do? Is it advisable to pull over and call the cops?
    More than likely the car driver did not see the motorcyclist and cut him off (happens so often). Then again, so many motorcyclists drive like bats out of hell - what do you expect?

    Best to let them duke it out on their own!!!

  3. #503
    Platinum Member Rose Mosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    2,721
    Gender
    Female
    Thanks, Camber. I rolled away, thinking the same thing. But then felt guilty for some reason. I don't know if it's the same motorcyclist who fingered me on my way home one day too - another day/separate occasion. He looked awfully similar. I didn't see him at all that day and always check and shoulder check. The next thing I knew he was leaning into my moving car in the lane beside me with his middle finger in my face in my window...

  4. #504
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    387
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Thanks, Camber. I rolled away, thinking the same thing. But then felt guilty for some reason. I don't know if it's the same motorcyclist who fingered me on my way home one day too - another day/separate occasion. He looked awfully similar. I didn't see him at all that day and always check and shoulder check. The next thing I knew he was leaning into my moving car in the lane beside me with his middle finger in my face in my window...
    Yep...

    There are careful motorcyclists that get cut off by non-observant drivers, then are are crazy motorcyclists who cause their own cut offs, then get in your face about it.

    Smmmmmmfffffffffff

  5.  

  6. #505
    Platinum Member Rose Mosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    2,721
    Gender
    Female
    Thanks... I give everyone decent room and never had issues before, not even motorcyclists, so this was a first for me. Anyway... all good! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

  7. #506
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    387
    Gender
    Male
    If we pay for cable TV, why do they have commercials?

  8. #507
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    35,529
    Gender
    Male
    They enjoy adding insult to injury📺💰
    Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    If we pay for cable TV, why do they have commercials?

  9. #508
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    387
    Gender
    Male
    If you put ice cubes in a glass, and fill it with water to the brim.. when the ice melts, it does not overflow. Since Polar Ice Caps are floating on the oceans... if they melt I doubt we will see a rise in sea levels!

  10. #509
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    35,529
    Gender
    Male
    What are the people doing now?

  11. #510
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    387
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    What are the people doing now?
    ...and who are all these tacky people?

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •