Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

On my way into work I saw a motorcyclist in a heated argument with a driver in a car with the window rolled down. They were both pulled over. They were jabbing fingers in the air at each other and the motorcyclist still had his helmet on but looked very aggressive. So many cars passed by including mine. If it had escalated or a fight broke out (this didn't happen) what would you do? Is it advisable to pull over and call the cops?

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    On my way into work I saw a motorcyclist in a heated argument with a driver in a car with the window rolled down. They were both pulled over. They were jabbing fingers in the air at each other and the motorcyclist still had his helmet on but looked very aggressive. So many cars passed by including mine. If it had escalated or a fight broke out (this didn't happen) what would you do? Is it advisable to pull over and call the cops?
    More than likely the car driver did not see the motorcyclist and cut him off (happens so often). Then again, so many motorcyclists drive like bats out of hell - what do you expect?

Best to let them duke it out on their own!!!

Thanks, Camber. I rolled away, thinking the same thing. But then felt guilty for some reason. I don't know if it's the same motorcyclist who fingered me on my way home one day too - another day/separate occasion. He looked awfully similar. I didn't see him at all that day and always check and shoulder check. The next thing I knew he was leaning into my moving car in the lane beside me with his middle finger in my face in my window...

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Thanks, Camber. I rolled away, thinking the same thing. But then felt guilty for some reason. I don't know if it's the same motorcyclist who fingered me on my way home one day too - another day/separate occasion. He looked awfully similar. I didn't see him at all that day and always check and shoulder check. The next thing I knew he was leaning into my moving car in the lane beside me with his middle finger in my face in my window...
    Yep...

There are careful motorcyclists that get cut off by non-observant drivers, then are are crazy motorcyclists who cause their own cut offs, then get in your face about it.

Smmmmmmfffffffffff

Thanks... I give everyone decent room and never had issues before, not even motorcyclists, so this was a first for me. Anyway... all good! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

If we pay for cable TV, why do they have commercials?

They enjoy adding insult to injury📺💰
    Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    If we pay for cable TV, why do they have commercials?

If you put ice cubes in a glass, and fill it with water to the brim.. when the ice melts, it does not overflow. Since Polar Ice Caps are floating on the oceans... if they melt I doubt we will see a rise in sea levels!

What are the people doing now?

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    What are the people doing now?
    ...and who are all these tacky people?

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice