Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

See... no one wants to talk about pooping... I killed this thread!

Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    See... no one wants to talk about pooping... I killed this thread!
    I knew (past tense!) so many people who talked about pooping constantly. One of them was my old boss, and she would go into specifics. I was screaming internally for the two months I had to work there, and I knew what was happening to her internally far better than I'd care to.

I had one coworker who was obsessed with comparing everything to wiping a baby's butt. I swear if you asked her (not that anyone ever asked her anything, she was volunteering opinions throughout the shift) how you code in c++, she'd go "just like wiping a baby's butt!!" - and proceeded to explain how you wipe a baby's butt, every time!

Oh and there was that guy with perpetual explosive infectious diarrhea who kept us up to date on his bms too.
    Not enough lysol in the world...

Seriously, there's therapy for those kinds of anal fixations. I cringed just remembering all the unasked for poop talk.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by RainyCoast
    I knew (past tense!) so many people who talked about pooping constantly. One of them was my old boss, and she would go into specifics. I was screaming internally for the two months I had to work there, and I knew what was happening to her internally far better than I'd care to.

I had one coworker who was obsessed with comparing everything to wiping a baby's butt. I swear if you asked her (not that anyone ever asked her anything, she was volunteering opinions throughout the shift) how you code in c++, she'd go "just like wiping a baby's butt!!" - and proceeded to explain how you wipe a baby's butt, every time!

Oh and there was that guy with perpetual explosive infectious diarrhea who kept us up to date on his bms too.
    Not enough lysol in the world...

Seriously, there's therapy for those kinds of anal fixations. I cringed just remembering all the unasked for poop talk.
    Hahaha come to my house.... I have a 5 and 3 year old pair of sisters in my daycare who talk about poop on a daily basis. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Hahaha come to my house.... I have a 5 and 3 year old pair of sisters in my daycare who talk about poop on a daily basis. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Poop happens....

Platinum Member

Flies and other biting bugs. Why are they on earth?

🦋🐛🦗🐜🐝🐞🦂 To keep us humans in our place?😋
    Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    Flies and other biting bugs. Why are they on earth?

Is it just me, or is the guy that does the Arby's sandwich commercials CREEEEEEPY..?

Platinum Member

Interesting video. It also verifies my findings too.

It warms my heart there are still people out there trying to build community spirit. The couple close to me with a free little library have now put out free produce from their garden for the neighbourhood to take as they need. Others are bringing their extras, and books, and it's turned into this cute lil community connection.
    And her peppers and beans are amazing! Such a sweet lady.

Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice