Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 579

Thread: The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

  1. #461
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    386
    Gender
    Male
    See... no one wants to talk about pooping... I killed this thread!

  2. #462
    Platinum Member RainyCoast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,555
    Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    See... no one wants to talk about pooping... I killed this thread!
    I knew (past tense!) so many people who talked about pooping constantly. One of them was my old boss, and she would go into specifics. I was screaming internally for the two months I had to work there, and I knew what was happening to her internally far better than I'd care to.

    I had one coworker who was obsessed with comparing everything to wiping a baby's butt. I swear if you asked her (not that anyone ever asked her anything, she was volunteering opinions throughout the shift) how you code in c++, she'd go "just like wiping a baby's butt!!" - and proceeded to explain how you wipe a baby's butt, every time!

    Oh and there was that guy with perpetual explosive infectious diarrhea who kept us up to date on his bms too.
    Not enough lysol in the world...

    Seriously, there's therapy for those kinds of anal fixations. I cringed just remembering all the unasked for poop talk.

  3. #463
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    36,905
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by RainyCoast
    I knew (past tense!) so many people who talked about pooping constantly. One of them was my old boss, and she would go into specifics. I was screaming internally for the two months I had to work there, and I knew what was happening to her internally far better than I'd care to.

    I had one coworker who was obsessed with comparing everything to wiping a baby's butt. I swear if you asked her (not that anyone ever asked her anything, she was volunteering opinions throughout the shift) how you code in c++, she'd go "just like wiping a baby's butt!!" - and proceeded to explain how you wipe a baby's butt, every time!

    Oh and there was that guy with perpetual explosive infectious diarrhea who kept us up to date on his bms too.
    Not enough lysol in the world...

    Seriously, there's therapy for those kinds of anal fixations. I cringed just remembering all the unasked for poop talk.
    Hahaha come to my house.... I have a 5 and 3 year old pair of sisters in my daycare who talk about poop on a daily basis. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

  4. #464
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    386
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Hahaha come to my house.... I have a 5 and 3 year old pair of sisters in my daycare who talk about poop on a daily basis. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Poop happens....

  5.  

  6. #465
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,346
    Gender
    Male

  7. #466
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    386
    Gender
    Male
    Flies and other biting bugs. Why are they on earth?

  8. #467
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    35,466
    Gender
    Male
    🦋🐛🦗🐜🐝🐞🦂 To keep us humans in our place?😋
    Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    Flies and other biting bugs. Why are they on earth?

  9. #468
    Silver Member Camber 2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    386
    Gender
    Male
    Is it just me, or is the guy that does the Arby's sandwich commercials CREEEEEEPY..?

  10. #469
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,346
    Gender
    Male


    Interesting video. It also verifies my findings too.

  11. #470
    Platinum Member itsallgrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    16,361
    It warms my heart there are still people out there trying to build community spirit. The couple close to me with a free little library have now put out free produce from their garden for the neighbourhood to take as they need. Others are bringing their extras, and books, and it's turned into this cute lil community connection.
    And her peppers and beans are amazing! Such a sweet lady.

Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •