Going on Top

Megan20

So me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for a few weeks and he has asked me to go on top ,Im naturally shy and I have tried a few times but not exactly sure what to do or what I should be feeling in terms of sensations.

A friend says its tricky getting it right but kneeling is the way to go , even trying this I still cant get it right .

Do you kind of rock hips in a certain way , looking at movies its all in hip movement ?

My best friend says that going on top can build up some pretty explosive orgasms , for her at least , but only if you can master it , but I really struggling with my technique .

If on top should i expect intense sensations , do i need to lean in a certain way .

Any help appreciated

Often when we try to learn, ask and find out "what's best".......we build up anxiety and it prevents us from just going with the flow/naturally make things happen.

Forget about your friend or what she likes/prefers. You are your own person and chances are high you will enjoy different things.

Just get on top of him, kiss him, let him penetrate and just do what feels good or great. Until you do it, you really won't know. And often, men will take a bit of control in that process as well (it's not all about you when you are on top).

Just enjoy it when it happens/or when you do it and don't think too much into it. You will do just fine.

Don't be afraid to rest your weight on him. He will tell you if he is uncomfortable or not. You could lean forward while on him and let him set the pace and angle (meaning, let him thrust instead of you). Then try to move in a way that will feel the same.

After awhile - the hard part will be matching him thrust for thrust in a way that doesn't throw you both off-kilter.

Guess u know what and how to do , something i lacking.

Is it a rocking motion ? or actual thrusting , would it produce an orgasm , something my friends saying it can feel pretty explosive , if right ?

I not experienced it yet but my bf says about using him to target my g spot (me on top)

Well, you can rock, yes. You can use you legs to bounce yourself up and down. I have very short limbs, so rocking back and forth is sort of difficult for me, depending on my partner's size (body and member).

It can certainly lead to intense orgasms, yes. A lot of women will agree that it's easier to target more pleasurable areas of a woman's body. But each person is different, and you won't learn what you like until you try it yourself.

Archived