Blogs and writing. Where to do it

top bloke

Hi,

If you want to write anonymously, you can use a pen name and start a blog, blogger.com by google is a very good option, very easy to use. Wordpress is more visual appealing and require a little more expertise, but also an excellent choice.

You can create a facebook page or a group.

Letter on, you can also try to self-publish, amazon is an excellent choice.

Be prepared for the critics, sometimes are like a tornado.

I also love writing too, I use a site called Wattpad where you can post your own stories.

Also fanfiction.net is a good site too especially if you're having trouble coming up with your own idea for a story, sometimes it's fun and easier to base your story on another well known story. You can keep the characters and other details the same, but change the plot line.

I know there is also a Writers Magazine that you can buy that has lots of great tips on how you can get into writing.

Good luck!

I have seen writers groups and found there is some good advice but I also see that I don't want to be a member because a certain state of mind brings out my creativity which those groups seem also to put me off so I won't be joining. Anonymous alias will allow me to relax into the writings and let thoughts emotions flow

I also love writing too, I use a site called Wattpad where you can post your own stories.

Also fanfiction.net is a good site too especially if you're having trouble coming up with your own idea for a story, sometimes it's fun and easier to base your story on another well known story. You can keep the characters and other details the same, but change the plot line.

I know there is also a Writers Magazine that you can buy that has lots of great tips on how you can get into writing.

Good luck!

Thank you

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...