Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My life

Just one of those days when it feels like your whole world is crashing down around you

Iím a complete idiot. I dared to try one last time and hope for my happily ever after. I shouldíve known better. I tried being there as much as I could making time to see her when I was off, giving up weeks of huntin season to spend time with her. Made sure she was taken care of. The one time I asked her to come to me I get left hanging. 2 texts yesterday 1 that she was working the other saying sheíd call when she headed out. Since then silence. Been like that for the last couple hitches fewer and fewer phone calls, days between texts. Shouldíve known better.
    Took my Polaris Ranger in to the shop today, thought it would be a quick change the axle. Found out I was wrong. Friend of mine has done $5000 worth of damage complete front and rear end needs replacing plus all the wheel bearings. Thought I was being nice by letting him use it. That got taken advantage of. No point in asking him to help pay for it. He ainít got the money for a loaf of bread let alone pay for fixing it. Hell Iím not even going to fix it, no point. I can buy a brand new one for 10k and start over from scratch. Brand new, w/ cab, light bar interior lights and full warranty. Like I said Iím an idiot

Originally Posted by Capttrae
    Why canít you just listen for once? Just once. Iím not good enough for you. I canít provide you a big fancy house, a beemer, or a man thatís home ever night. Hell I sound like a hick when I talk bc guess what I am one. I wonít ever be able to go out around your friends, so why donít you find someone that can. Just leave me to the boats, oilfield, my dog and the woods.
    Guess you finally came to your senses. Hope whoever you end up with is good to you and can provide the kind of living you want. I did everything I could but I knew long time ago it wouldnít be enough. Take care

Think Iíll wait till duck season, go hunt the Mississippi River so it looks like an accident.

I think Iíve figured it out, I think Iím stuck somewhere between Jeremiah Johnson and Sweet Home Alabama

Wonder what itíd be like to have a normal job and come home to Coal Dog every night? Or even more imaginary a woman. Well I guess it donít hurt to have an imagination

Sheesh what a mess my miserable life is. One girl Iíve wanted back in my life is back in my life but in what way Iím not sure. I sit and stare at suicide memes all night on Pinterest, kinda makes me feel better knowing there are others that feel the same even if they are teenage girls. But hey whatever works right? I hate my life, my job and everything that goes with it. I seldom laugh or smile anymore. I feel like a total failure as a dad.

Where are we honey? We talk and act like we are getting back together but are we? Will we? Idk, I hope so

So had a dream about you last night, kinda cool. We were in the Havoc on Gantt, a wad of about 20 teal came in, shot 3 Times killed 8. 4 gwt and 4 bwt

Electricity will be turned on at my old house on Jan 7th. 1 month shy of my 41st birthday and Iím right back where I started from. Iím sorry Iím such a disappointment

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice