Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My life

I'm bouncing off the flipping walls right now, crew change is 44 hours out and I'm ready to get off this beer can on steroids and take my happy butt to the house, plus it's 12 weeks and 3 days till it's finally huntin season again.
    This time off I'm picking up my brackets for my boat blind, got my light bar and port lights coming in about the time I get home, so I'll be able to get the lighting finished and get the blind built. Ended up getting a 42" 560watt 5d curved Cree lightbar for the bow and of course green/red led light strips for the side lights. Plus me and Thomas are going to Eufaula for the weekend for a mini vacation. Get to see my dog and see how his training is coming along. Gonna put out mineral and trail cams in Al and Ky, get my bow sighted in, finish gettin my mallard dekes flocked and get started on my goose decoys. Gotta build a skinnin rack out beside my house, all kinds of cool things to keep me busy on my off time.
    Yesterday was talking to my dad on the way offshore and we settled on some dates for a duck hunt in the swamps of Lousianna. It's going to be me, him and my son on a two day duck hunt, maybe we will kill something, maybe we won't don't matter either way. I'm also looking forward to next time off, got all the guys coming up for a work day at the lease, mow the food plots, fix the stands, mark the trails real good, 4 wheeler trails marked in orange tape and reflectors, trails to stands marked in bright green tape and white reflectors.
    The next time off will be go time!!!! Slip in the woods way before daylight just me and Coal go get set up on the wood duck hole, kill my 3 wood ducks right quick, throw them in the cooler, put Coal in the dog box make sure he's got plenty of water, grab my bow get set up on some white oaks deer hunt till about 10, go get Coal, change shot size and go hunt squrilles for a few hours before climbing back in my tree stand for the afternoon

It'll also be time to hunt ginseng that time of year

I miss you more than you could ever know

I'm a hot mess moms at 73lbs loose another 10 she's done, I'm hung up on my ex, and pushing my current away

I'm sittin actually laying on my couch here in my wore out old trailer house and my mind is just way out yonder right now. I'm not drunk haven't had a drink in over a week. Just saw a post on a FB group saying that heaven is a place where all the pets you've loved come running up to you, while I hope that's true too, I read a book a few years ago Heaven is Real. In it a little boy died and went there and saw his little sister that was never born bc of a miscarriage. I can only hope that's true, me and Starla had 3 that miscarried over the course of our first year together. One set of twins, one single. Twins lasted 4 months the single only 2. I can only hope that they are with my grandparents I hope they know they are loved and although me and Starla are not together they are never far from my mind. Too many what ifs too much left undone and unsaid. I hope I get to meet them one day and untill then I hope they mind Granny and Bruce.

Ugh this is driving me crazy I'm here your there with him when you should be with me and me with you !!!!!!! God I hate this this is so totally wrong

You know I find myself back on dating sites and then I think to myself, seriously?? At the age I'm at all that's left of these places is the left overs, the recent divorcees, all the females say the same thing I'm not here for hook ups I want my forever guy, thing is if you don't look like that magic mike guy they blow you off unless they are about 5' high by 6' wide or look like they got hit by the truck God ain't we a bunch of pathetic loosers

I'm done...........

As I sit here at this house in Al my old house and where I stay to come visit Thomas, I see bad and good memories, but mainly I see 3 failed families and what should've been a happy home. But now it's just an empty shell of broken dreams, broken promises, and hurt feelings. But ever now and again I can still hear the laughter and love that used to live here. Not so much from my first wife, but from Jlynn, AJ, and Thomas for the short period of time they were here, to the time of Starla, Ryan and Thomas, there were lots of good times then, lot of laughs, lots of love things were good untill they fell apart. My god what I wouldn't give to have that again

I'm f'n pathetic I've managed to screw up everything I touch. Least I'm still good at drivin boats and huntin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice