I'm unsure about my sexuality. I've been wondering this for a while, and I'm unsure where to start. And I feel hesitant to explain to friends or others about my confusion.

I'm 23 and Hispanic and I consider myself "mostly straight" but I feel confused about my sexuality. I never had sex, but I somewhat feel like I guys and girls.

I can recall times I had feelings for some guy friends I had hanged out. It's hard to say it was sexual(100%) feelings I had, but I did feel a platonic feelings. I did hold hands with some of these guy friends when I was drunk, but we didn't go anything past that.

I did hang out with a guy friend that live in the same apartment dorm complex at my college. He's younger than me(he was 18 at the time, now 19) and we had hanged out quite a bit from Oct 2014-May 2015. I developed somewhat of a close friendship with him and it was okay. I did hang out with other people besides him, I'm just clearing that up. Yes me and my younger friend did hug a lot. I did have platonic/bromance feelings, I somewhat felt somewhat sexual feelings towards my friend maybe 10-15%. And that's just private sexual feeling/thought at times. Then again, I did wanted to have a three some with him, his FWB girl, and I in spring break of this year.

I do like women and I try to hit up craigslist for "hook ups." I try a iPhone App called "yik yak" for a "netflix and chill" session, but I fail on that. I try Craigslist to cruise for any young guys 18-21, White, Blonde that go to my school, but I haven't found any guys that fit my preference.

I'm 23, pushing 24, and pushing to my mid 20s and I feel sad that I can't find anyone that I can find to love me and accept me. I haven't had sex and I haven't love. There have been people I liked and loved, but I didn't get the chance to get with them.

I feel unsure about my own sexuality. I'm unsure I should just hook up with a guy and then see how it works, and maybe go from there--or should I get with a girl. I keep thinking about just hooking up with a few guys and girls before I turn 24(I turn 24 on Oct.29) and then see how it goes.

OP, sounds like you are bisexual but in the end you may lean one way or the other. Considering you feel this way for the love of god, be honest and open with whomever you date about this. I dated someone who was "bisexual", except she never told me a damn word about it. And then later on she said she felt she wanted to be with a woman instead and dumped me after we had a very serious relationship going, and it has traumatized me for SEVERAL years and still am, I was completely blind sighted. Whoever you date (if it's more than a fling), you need to tell that person that you are unsure about your sexuality. This maybe a deal breaker for some but I think you owe it to people to know the truth so they don't get hurt/blind sighted like I did if you decide you like the opposite sex. I still would have gave my ex a chance if I knew that in the beginning because I thought she was really special, I might have been more weary of some of her behavior and would have restrained a bit more in certain aspects which I wish I could have.

OP, if I were you, number one, I would get on Google and start researching or buy some books on bisexuality. For one, I think you need to properly educate yourself on your perspective. Don't rely on any of this to tell you what you are; instead just use it to get ideas and start thinking about how you can explore your sexuality. Second - I would be going on tons of simple dates (sex is OK too but be careful) with both genders. I think you are going to need to experiment and see what you like, I would NOT get committed to any one person though. I think you are going to need to experience things on both perspectives, and not just sex, but emotions, feelings, and connection. You may have great sex with a woman but feel more connected to and have stronger feelings for guys, or vice versa, better sex with men but stronger feelings/connection with women.

After you've done a serious amount of dating, only then can you maybe decide if you want to be with one gender or the other. Who knows, maybe in the end you will like both, and in that cast more props to you! Seriously, there are tons of women out there looking for threesomes with another guy, I say if you are into that do it and have fun. I could never bring myself to having a threesome involving another guy, gross! But if that turns you on why not enjoy it?! Also, maybe you should explore polyamory relationships, you can have both male and female lovers at the same time. Regardless, don't look at this as a bad thing. You get to do a heck of a lot more (fun) experimenting than straight people!

I could be bi curious or bi sexual leaning. I do have somewhat feelings for both guys and girls. I'm going to give it a try and experiment a bit with guys and girls a bit. Nothing I'm doing is bad or wrong. I'm going to try to get with guys at first, then women and see how it works. Like I said, I have a particular preference to specific guys(18-21 years old), White, Blonde, youngish/preppy somewhat. Women it's White Hispanic or White, 18-24, not too skinny,.

I don't care what people give me bs over my "bi phase" or whatever. It's 2015, it's not 1955.

Archived