Need Help!! Advice Please!!

Jackie Moralez

My friend (celi) wants me to go to Homecoming with her brother. I don't mind going with him, like he is cute, he is in Varsity Football, and I heard from my friends that he is really nice, and sweet even though he has a very serious face. Anyways you might be thinking what's the problem then. Well the problem is that I don't talk to him at all, yea we pass by each other like every single day, he knows me ONLY by sight because (celi) and I hang out, (celi) is in Color Guard, and I'm in band, but anyways we don't talk to each other. I've told her that I don't know him and she's like well that's why should go with him so you two get to know each other. But all I know from him is that his name is Alex, he is a junior, he plays football, and he is really close to his sister (celi). That is all I know, so I feel like its going to be really awkward, and weird. So then (celi) told me to ask him instead? But should I? I want to but at the same time I don't because I'm really scared for his response, or rejection, or if I ask him and he already has a date. I'm just really scared and nervous for everything. Should I ask him or not? And if I do ask him? How do I ask him? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

She wants you to go out with her brother but she wants you to ask him too?!? Tell her that you'll go with her brother if he asks you.

(Btw: are you using real names because this is an anonymous site and anyone can find your posts if they search.)

Tell (celi) if her brother wants he can ask her out or suggest (celi) ask him first what his interest in her might be. And until then you are not about to ask him out.

I don't know that I would trust (celi) on this, because hello she should be pushing her brother to ask you out, not the other way around. I think your friend has her own agenda and the brother doesn't know about it.

It kind of sounds like he might not even know who you are, so I would take your plans down a notch. You don't know anything about him. Start talking to him, hang out with mutual friends, then let us know how it goes. Get the ball rolling...have fun.

Archived