Please help don't know what to believe

Michael thomas

Hi I have a akward situation my gfs old mate is a compulsive liar (what my gf tells me though) my gf talks and hangs out with her friends bf anyway her old friend messaged me yesterday saying that my gf message her bf naked photos about 4 months ago iv asked my gf and she denies everything that she is saying but in the back of my mind I don't know who to believe, my gf used to always make the first move in bed but in the last 6-7 months iv had to make the move, we used to have sex about 5-6 times a week now it's about once a week, iv been cheated on quite a few times so it might be me being parinoid since her old friend messaged me this, she has always not liked my gf since she been hanging out with her bf, I'm very trustworthy person and I don't accuse people of cheating just because she has a male friend, please I need some advice to what to do as this is making me feel like I'm crazy

This was the last thing I said to the person accusing this (Please don't message me until u have proof I not Guna go accusing her of doing this until I know it's true) but still doesn't help the thoughts in my head if they are true or not as said before I have been cheated on quite a few times and a lot of what my gf is doing has tell tale signs of what happened before (not the same situation though) *edit* is there any signs I should look out for that my gf might be lying and has sent these photos and cheating on me?

Archived