The scariest feeling ever..

Dakota

So yesterday I decided it was time, I've been suicidal since I was 16 and I just felt like enough was enough. So I tied my dogs leash around my neck and the other half to the banaster of my loft. I cushioned the rope and made sure the noose was on the right side to block my carotid artery. After a few attempts of trying to do it I just kept sobbing and pulling myself back up (I was doing it sitting) when finally I just let my whole body go. I felt the air leaving my brain, I saw flashing lights, next thing I know I wake up in a panic with the rope still strangling me. It was the scariest moment of my life, I didn't even remember what I was doing I felt so out of it. I kept panicking to breathe and prying at the rope because I did not want to suffocate awake. I finally got it off and just sat there bawling for hours. None of my family or friends understand, I feel so stupid..

I have bpd, I used to be on medication but I stopped taking it because I have a history of abusing pills. My parents knew what I was going to do because I messaged them I loved them and that I was sorry. They live a few hours away but we had a very emotional conversation on the phone and I think I need to go be with them for awhile.. I just can't leave my job

I have bpd, I used to be on medication but I stopped taking it because I have a history of abusing pills. My parents knew what I was going to do because I messaged them I loved them and that I was sorry. They live a few hours away but we had a very emotional conversation on the phone and I think I need to go be with them for awhile.. I just can't leave my job

Archived