Woman and Guys....can only pick 1

Dougie_D

If there was 1 attribute on a man/woman that you just wouldn't be able to find attractive what would it be?

I just want to start a thread that people really do have different tastes. It always starts with what you dislike the most. And please be specific. Not just height, face, body, etc.. but more like brown hair, no shorter than 4 feet, etc.. Things that people can't really fix without plastic surgery of some kind.

I'll go first. I'm a boob guy. If a girl is into me, but she is flat chested, I will never be attracted to her. I naturally have a big chest and man boobs myself. I've gone to strip clubs and felt breasts before. I like the feeling.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this androgynously built female can live with pretty much every physical attribute in a man but will run from, frown upon and be sickened by shallow unevolved simpletons.

top of my disgusto list are abusers, addictive personalities, vampires, attention-cravers and the gems of the disgusto tribe: mooching parasites.

Because women don't care about penis size. I got undressed once, the woman pointed and laughed. Then she said, "who do you think you're going to please with that?". I said "Me!".

Whats good for the goose is misogyny for the gander!

Is that just a joke or did that really happen? If so that's horrible....and your response is hilarious!

Because women don't care about penis size. I got undressed once, the woman pointed and laughed. Then she said, "who do you think you're going to please with that?". I said "Me!".

That is an incredibly funny story. You knew right then that her creativity was, um, limited.

Personality attributes, anyone who uses the "n" word or the word "retard".

Physical, either overly buffed or overly skinny. I don't want a guy who spends all his spare time at the gym lifting weights and staring at himself in the mirror. I also don't want a guy who could wear my jeans (I'm an American size 6).

Archived