Am I being silly?

Vicky25

Hi there, me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 10 months, we both said we will live together however at the moment I'm living with my mom paying all the bills and he has his own house. My mom won't move from this house and I'm not sure how she will afford it by herself but she said she will look at it and my boyfriend is now saying him and his twin will pay half mortgage together to pay his house off as an investment and should do that in 4/5 years. My question is what do we do? I feel like he's putting his brother first as he could have just moved me in with him and we share bills? I feel like he's putting his twin first as always and not to mention he practically lives with me and my mom which I love but I do everything for him feed him etc am I being selfish? Or just upset because i don't feel like he's putting me first

You should feel no need to move in with him any time fast...

Sounds like you're already feeling off about a few things now and you are NOT living together.

You have been involved with him for less than a year. I'm sure his brother has been in his life for much longer.

Never try to come between family.

If he is at your place a lot.. then suggest you 2 go out to shop and he can help with food bills...?

You guys haven't been dating long enough to move in together. In addition, your mother cannot afford her place on her own, so until that gets straightened out, nothing else can happen.

The reason your bf is over all of the time is because you give him free meals. Therefore, he doesn't have to do anything to get fed.

Archived