LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First date since break up

Originally Posted by MissingKay
    Not looking great is it? Based on those factors anyway.

If that is the case then I'm okay with it. It would be nice to be told, but if not, actions will speak loud enough soon enough.
    Agree with Mhowe. He doesn't sound interested.

Update

Got my answer today. Saw he has logged onto the website, but hasn't got in touch with me since Saturday, 2 days now. Which is a little unusual since we were in touch pretty much daily before and following a date it's definitely not a good sign.

Shame as I would have liked to get to know him better but best to know early on and not waste my time.

Three hours is a huge distance. There really is no future in trying to date that far away.

We're from the same town originally, I've only been living here a few months with the view of one day returning home. also he knew from my profile where I'm based so knew from when he first messaged that I was 3 hours away

I know he doesn't owe me anything but it would have been nice to be told he wasn't interested rather than be ignored, following what was a really good date. He is a lovely guy and has been very open about his life/family with me so a little disappointed and surprised he would exit this way.

Update:

Just checked my online account and mr.fantastic has blocked me from contacting him.

A bit shocked and surprised. I hadn't contacted him or anything. Had been waiting On him to suggest next meet up. Went from a good date to ....getting blocked in 3 days having done nothing to deserve that treatment.

Originally Posted by MissingKay
    Update:

Just checked my online account and mr.fantastic has blocked me from contacting him.

A bit shocked and surprised. I hadn't contacted him or anything. Had been waiting On him to suggest next meet up. Went from a good date to ....getting blocked in 3 days having done nothing to deserve that treatment.
    Join the club. Once, I'd been blocked on the same night of a seemingly good date...the guy had even asked to see me again at the end of the date and I had said yes...lol

The joys of online dating.

Originally Posted by missmarple
    Join the club. Once, I'd been blocked on the same night of a seemingly good date...the guy had even asked to see me again at the end of the date and I had said yes...lol

The joys of online dating.
    Is that normal or is there a split personality thing going on. I take my time to accept dates. I only go out with those I feel there is real potential with. I feel he just shouldn't have come...I get the feeling he only did so because he felt bad about cancelling the first original date.

Strange....

It took me 8 months after my separation to be ready to date but I was married for 16 years. After a short term casual dating relationship of three months it took me 6 weeks before I felt like dating. I came to the realization I needed to focus on myself a bit. Once I got some things out of the way that I had always wanted to do for myself I was ready to date again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice